Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2019 at 2:56 AM
Default Describe-A-Game!
Like the title says, you describe a game you are looking for but can't remember the name for, and another person who possibly knows this game answers with the game's name. It doesn't matter how old the game you're looking for is. I'll start:

Several years ago, I used to play this web flirting game where your character "flirted" with some NPC's of the opposite sex with lasers shooting from your eyes. You have to compete with some other NPC's. I have looked around, but I just can't find it or remember the name for the life of me. I do know there was more than one of this type of game, all in slightly different settings, but with the same concept. Again, this was several years ago, so I wouldn't be surprised if it no longer exists.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 1:49 AM
Was it called "Flirting in School?" (https://kizi.com/games/flirting-in-school)

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 4:04 PM
Oh yes! Thanks!

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me