Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Sep 2019 at 11:02 PM Last edited by Quietscheente : 22nd Sep 2019 at 10:26 AM.
Default [found] In-game tool to change a Sim's aspiration INCLUDING grilled cheese
I was randomizing aspirations in a premade neighborhood when I've wanted to assign a Grilled Cheese aspiration to someone and couldn't.
I already have the Simblender in my game but while it lets you change a Sim's aspiration Grilled Cheese isn't one of the options.
I've tried the Testing Cheats but same here - plus it's also missing Pleasure (but you can set your grown Sim's aspiration to Grow Up because ??? Sometimes I really don't get this game/its developers).
The aspiration reward to change the aspiration is unreliable at best, especially since Grilled Cheese is the bad outcome. Also most Sims don't have enough points yet to buy one.
I could use SimPE but I'm reassigning the aspiration of a lot of Sims and dont feel like closing my game, opening SimPE, changing the aspiration and then loading up my game again every time the randomizer rolls Grilled Cheese. So yeah, an in-game tool to assign Grilled Cheese as a Sim's aspiration would be appreciated.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 21st Sep 2019 at 11:08 PM
The sim manipulator will do that
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2019 at 10:25 AM
Thank you