Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 12:38 PM Last edited by Foxybaby : 7th Sep 2019 at 1:18 PM.
Default CC or Origin issue
Hi

Ok, I went to play the game yesterday and all my games were missing from my game library on Origin. I had a mess around and they showed up again, pressed play, all loaded fine. Until I went into a lot and I got the following error: "The game failed to load. Error Code: 140:645fba83:228eaf9b. It is recommended that you relaunch the game". So I relaunched, still same error. The would play but I didn't want to continue as I didn't know what this error was. I had downloaded some new CC, but was CAS items not mods. I have been removing my folders and readding to find the items that maybe causing this. Thing is, when I loaded the game without any mods, I got this message "ITEMS REMOVED One or more items may not be installed on your computer or the EA Account that is currently logged in does not own these items. 40 Build Mode items have been removed. 22 Build Mode items have been substituted." Also had a similar message but about CAS items, To me it seems like my games haven't installed properly, which it weird as I never unsinstalled.
This has led me to believe that the issue may have been with the update or an issue with Origin. Has anyone else had this without reinstalling?

**Update** I have managed to solve the "game failed to load" issue, that was a piece of CC-it was a "Baby Shower Event". For some reason this must have clashed with the update. Still don't know about the other error**
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 1:05 PM
There was a patch yesterday and mods broke.. check your mods for updates.
if you go to MCCC discord channel they have a Mods News section with all the news about broken and updated mods, which is super useful.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 1:28 PM
Thanks. I'm not on the MCCC channel as I don't use the mod. I don't believe the issue I'm facing to be mod related as it seems connected to the EP/SP/GP's. Like 1 or more packs haven't been installed.
Scholar
#4 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 2:21 PM
You don't need to use MCCC in order to get help there / check the mods news
just go check it out and you can also ask about your problem there in the support channel

here's the link
https://discord.gg/h6GkGyd
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th Sep 2019 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Foxybaby
Hi

**Update** I have managed to solve the "game failed to load" issue, that was a piece of CC-it was a "Baby Shower Event". For some reason this must have clashed with the update. Still don't know about the other error**

Thank you I was getting the same issue since the latest update and I also have this baby shower event mod, hopefully the creator updates it or something
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2019 at 11:41 PM
I removed the Baby Shower Event and my error went away, so thanks for the help. I have so many mods and I keep them all updated and I just couldn't figure that one out glad I googled it.
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Oct 2019 at 1:47 PM
I've got the same issue but I haven't got the baby event any ideas of how to check which one it is?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Oct 2019 at 12:37 AM
I have the same error but the game works anyway, I don't get why..