Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2019 at 4:26 AM
Default Skin details subtracted
Mac Game: Since Sept 2019 updates, skin details (all cc) subtracted off all sims. Can re-add - but is hard to remember everything !
Any others players have seen this ?

Adrian Grom
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Sep 2019 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AdrianGrom
Mac Game: Since Sept 2019 updates, skin details (all cc) subtracted off all sims. Can re-add - but is hard to remember everything !
Any others players have seen this ?

Adrian Grom

Had this happen recently when I forgot to turn back on CC/script mods after I installed an update right after IL. Usually a box would pop up letting me know CC has been disabled... and it didn’t that time... so I forgot. I loaded a household and everyone was bald, not wearing makeup, pants-less... I quit playing for a couple months because I was so frustrated trying to “fix” everyone.
Thankfully... I recently remembered that I made a backup of my saves right before I installed IL.
So I saved all my buildings and families in Sulani, and rolled back my save files.
Loaded the game back up, and there they were... all my people looking normal again. I plopped my buildings and families back down in Sulani, and I was good to go... I did lose a little bit of playtime... 2 in-game seasons worth, but it sure beat going through everyone (including townies) and fixing them seeing as to how I have 4 outfits in each category for all my sims.

TL,DR-
Make sure your CC/mods are enabled, and do you have an older save file you can roll back? If so, it would probably be your best option.