Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2019 at 3:24 PM
Default Interior Design Career Pack
Hi everyone! I've been trying to download this career pack from this forum http://modthesims.info/d/610720/int...pril-patch.html on my mac
The problem is that when I open the game it says to me that maxis doesn't support it and to use it with caution. So then, when the game gets open and I try to find a job to see if I can choose interior design career, the game just get stuck and it closes.
I would really like to play and choose that career, any idea how I can solve this problem?
Thank you!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 9th Sep 2019 at 3:48 PM
Careers break pretty much with every patch, and this one was only updated for the April patch.. which means it's probably broken..
make sure whatever it is you download is compatible with the most recent version of the game before you download
CC will probably be fine in most cases, but everything else should be compatible, otherwise is can varied from simply not working into breaking your game completely.