Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 2:48 AM
Default What happened?
It’s been a long, long time since I have been active here. Probably about 4-5 years and so much has changed. I recently decided to comeback to the site for a bit to see what was see, and then I started digging into old threads out of curiosity. I felt pretty nostalgic and the old Random Bullocks thread was arguably one of the most important things in my life back when I was an angsty emo-ish 15-16 year old. Lol

I just wanna know how everyone is doing, if certain people are still around, and if not, where they’ve gone off to. Grammapat, Nymph, Johnny, BL00, etc... if you’re out there, hit me up or reply to the thread. I’ve missed you all.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 7:12 AM
Memoirs of a Gaysha. I'm still here!

what does his name even mean?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 9:07 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 17th Sep 2019 at 1:43 PM.
I'm doing good and fine, just been dealing with a number of issues. My father and I are closer, close enough that I am practically a mini-me. I also undergone and underwent a couple of surgeries. Still hate dentists as much as my father hates them too. My mother and I are currently getting into those crafting videos for our hobbies like hers holiday and special occasion decorations and mine is the set building and doll modifications for Chuckimation, a form between puppetry and stop-motion animation. The first and (quite arguably) only noteworthy series was Action League Now! It was about a team of incompetent superheroes, which the entire set of toys were from modified toys made by famous lines. The Flesh was based on He-Man from the Masters of the Universe line from Mattel and Stinky Diver was based on a small scale G.I. Joe from the 1980's by Hasbro.

I also moved away from Washington state 3 years ago. The Ice Cutter's Guild of the Greater Seattle area was sad to see the horsewoman of their draft horse go but there was always someone gunning for my job, but I was glad to leave. (this is a reference to the high Scandinavian-American population (I didn't mind them, but I couldn't beat the happy factors), a phenomena called the Seattle Freeze where people were cold-hearted and of course, the opening song sequence for Frozen, set in a fictionalized Scandinavian world)

Either way, my new start wasn't without bumps in the road. I had to get any assistance programs in place, get a new ID, insurance and card for insurance and new food benefits, I also dealt with my debit card getting jacked, but so far, no weird activity beyond having to do stop payment on a tiny charge.

Hope that is thorough enough to be reason enough that I did quite a bit since you've been gone.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Alchemist
#4 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 12:08 PM
Wait, serveral years? I noticed you we're gone st some point but it hasn't felt like years.

Welcome back though, maybe we can have some fun again

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#5 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
Wait, serveral years? I noticed you we're gone st some point but it hasn't felt like years.

Welcome back though, maybe we can have some fun again

Well yeah, I’ve been here and there in the past few years. It’s just I haven’t been consistent in my activity for years.

It’s nice to see you again, dude.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 5:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
I'm doing good and fine, just been dealing with a number of issues. My father and I are closer, close enough that I am practically a mini-me. I also undergone and underwent a couple of surgeries. Still hate dentists as much as my father hates them too. My mother and I are currently getting into those crafting videos for our hobbies like hers holiday and special occasion decorations and mine is the set building and doll modifications for Chuckimation, a form between puppetry and stop-motion animation. The first and (quite arguably) only noteworthy series was Action League Now! It was about a team of incompetent superheroes, which the entire set of toys were from modified toys made by famous lines. The Flesh was based on He-Man from the Masters of the Universe line from Mattel and Stinky Diver was based on a small scale G.I. Joe from the 1980's by Hasbro.

I also moved away from Washington state 3 years ago. The Ice Cutter's Guild of the Greater Seattle area was sad to see the horsewoman of their draft horse go but there was always someone gunning for my job, but I was glad to leave. (this is a reference to the high Scandinavian-American population (I didn't mind them, but I couldn't beat the happy factors), a phenomena called the Seattle Freeze where people were cold-hearted and of course, the opening song sequence for Frozen, set in a fictionalized Scandinavian world)

Either way, my new start wasn't without bumps in the road. I had to get any assistance programs in place, get a new ID, insurance and card for insurance and new food benefits, I also dealt with my debit card getting jacked, but so far, no weird activity beyond having to do stop payment on a tiny charge.

Hope that is thorough enough to be reason enough that I did quite a bit since you've been gone.

That’s pretty wild. A lot has changed for sure. I’m glad to hear you’re doing well.

Alchemist
#7 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 7:55 PM Last edited by Johnny_Bravo : 17th Sep 2019 at 8:28 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus
Well yeah, I’ve been here and there in the past few years. It’s just I haven’t been consistent in my activity for years.

It’s nice to see you again, dude.

I coincidentally scrolled through Random Bollocks a week or 2 ago and saw your name. That's when I thought- 'haven't seen that dude in a while' and bam here you are.
Oh and I can tell you that I haven't seen Bl00 or Nymph in a while either. Tho I think Nymph is still as active. But I'm mostly active in M4B and the Architecture group. If you're interested in what has happened to me the past few years there's a summary below the spoiler

Eta: just checked how old the 'Your own designs' thread is over in the Architecture group. It'll turn 10 years old this November. I've posted there since it started. I'm stuck up on here for 10 years! (Not counting the lurker years)

Eta2: Just checked Bl00's profile, she was online today.
@Bl00DIEDHELL 'sup, just in case

#8 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
I coincidentally scrolled through Random Bollocks a week or 2 ago and saw your name. That's when I thought- 'haven't seen that dude in a while' and bam here you are.
Oh and I can tell you that I haven't seen Bl00 or Nymph in a while either. Tho I think Nymph is still as active. But I'm mostly active in M4B and the Architecture group. If you're interested in what has happened to me the past few years there's a summary below the spoiler

Eta: just checked how old the 'Your own designs' thread is over in the Architecture group. It'll turn 10 years old this November. I've posted there since it started. I'm stuck up on here for 10 years! (Not counting the lurker years)

Eta2: Just checked Bl00's profile, she was online today.
@Bl00DIEDHELL 'sup, just in case

Ah, I get what you mean. I’ve been a bit fucked up lately as well (broke up with my bf, lost a job I really liked due to circumstances that weren’t in my control), though with coke and booze instead of weed. I can’t really smoke weed anymore, it’s starting to give me bad anxiety attacks.

Mad Poster
#9 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 9:43 PM
Fun fact: Johnny's post tagging my username didn't send me a notification of it, but Chinchilla's post, quoting Johnny's did. Odd.

Anyway hi! Yeah, I'm still around, albeit less so than usual. I only really stick to the Scumthorpe thread these days; it's mainly my own sporadic contributions there that keep me logging in on a regular basis. Discord and CC Tumblrs have stolen my attention, haha.

I'm sorry things aren't going so great for you right now Chinchilla, hope shit picks up soon.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 6:40 AM
That’s pretty wild. A lot has changed for sure. I’m glad to hear you’re doing well.

@ChinchillaJesus

Thanks. Been through therapy with a frequency aggressive enough to just dub Thursday "Therapy Thursday" and it would be about as intense as any energy-draining activity, practically as draining as the sex, drugs and rock and roll lifestyle. It was usually best to feed me after the incident or I would sleep in a way that wreck my circadian rhythm.

I learned to open up about 1 of a few incidents that was part of my PTSD issues. My first issue was when my sister tried killing when I was 5 and she was 12. I still have more, but that's for another session.

It had been a few months since I explored anything regarding that particular day. Better plan for next time.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

#11 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 5:12 PM
Welcome back, dude! How've you been?

Anywho, yeah, a lot has changed on this site, but I know many of us stuck around.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Alchemist
#12 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 7:12 PM
Oh I might want to add to be careful with coke. It's great, but expensive and you can't be sure what's mixed in with it. I hope it was just a bender and nothing serious. Please tell us if you can continue your study.

Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Fun fact: Johnny's post tagging my username didn't send me a notification of it, but Chinchilla's post, quoting Johnny's did. Odd.

I must be doing something wrong.

#13 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 9:20 PM
Hi, nice to see you back!

Some have disappeared, some come and go, and there've also been a few new faces. Though we've all had our ups and downs over the years everyone's still friendly and chill, just as its always been. Excep if anything dramatic happened like those few times, though I think you were still around then?

I played a stupid game and won a stupid prize: went to uni and got stressed out
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Oct 2019 at 8:06 PM
Sorry for the absence again. I’ve started a new nearly full time hour job and that’s been taking up a bit of time. I wanted to ask you, BL00, what happened to Random Bullocks 2.0? I looked for it awhile back and found nothing.

Mad Poster
#15 Old 5th Oct 2019 at 9:16 PM
A ripple in the space time continuum had caused MTS to spin off into its own universe where random assortment of numbers and letters with an associated picture have taken over.

Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL

Fun fact: Most fun facts are not fun.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#16 Old 6th Oct 2019 at 7:47 PM
Sorry for the absence again. I’ve started a new nearly full time hour job and that’s been taking up a bit of time. I wanted to ask you, BL00, what happened to Random Bullocks 2.0? I looked for it awhile back and found nothing.

Hope your job is treating you well. Hope October treats you well.