Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 9:36 AM
Default What Happened?
I remember everyone discussed this but as soon as this was made we practically forgot about it.

Is it abandoned or are we still able to do it?

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th May 2018 at 11:34 AM
I have been quite busy the past few months, and I guess that is what has happened with everyone else. I wish we could continue this, it would be fun
Forum Resident
#4 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 11:59 AM
I'd like to be able to continue this. It was a good idea.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 6:06 AM
It really was! Perhaps one day we will be able to create our neighborhood.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 10:56 AM
...why don't we start a thread in the ts2 discussion to see whos up for it?

My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 6:53 AM
That sounds like a good idea Let's do it!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pannisim
That sounds like a good idea Let's do it!

Hello??? I just happened to see this. I would LOVE to do something like this with you guys.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Forum Resident
#9 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 7:04 PM
Is there a thread about this? How should we do it?

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 2:07 PM
this was the topic of a thread in the ts2 forum months ago,i think it should actually start but,as @didyouevenmakeasound said how?

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#11 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
this was the topic of a thread in the ts2 forum months ago,i think it should actually start but,as @didyouevenmakeasound said how?

We start at the beginning. We decide what theme our neighborhood should be? Should it have an overarching story, like a nuclear hood, or alien, medieval, wild west?

Then we decide on a terrain, and go on logically from there.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Field Researcher
#12 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 7:26 PM
If your looking for someone to help build lots or come up storylines. I can assist you there
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 7:53 PM
what ideas does everyone have for the theme?

i think a prequel or sequel to one or more of the base game hoods could be a good idea,or maybe a post apocalyptic hood?

My Tumblr
Field Researcher
#14 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 8:00 PM
what ideas does everyone have for the theme?

i think a prequel or sequel to one or more of the base game hoods could be a good idea,or maybe a post apocalyptic hood?

Everyone seems to like the post apocalyptic feel. You could come up with some great stories.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 5:40 PM
I like the post apocalyptic idea, myself. Someone also came up with a Storybrooke (from Once Upon a Time) idea. I thought that sounded good, too.

Once we decide in which direction we want to go, and begin to see who all is on board, we can settle down to discussing our personal strengths and weaknesses as far as creating a hood goes, and then we can get to it.

I'm Smorbie, and I'm on board.

Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 6:52 PM
should we start a thread in the ts2 discussion forum to see if any more want to take part?

My Tumblr
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 10:49 PM
Right me and rb47798 came up with a great idea;why not recreate sugar maple coast from sims 3 pets console?

My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 10:57 PM
Right me and rb47798 came up with a great idea;why not recreate sugar maple coast from sims 3 pets console?

Yes! but originallly it was for all canon hood! But ill do this for SURE

Sometimes I feel like one of the unborn Ottomas twins.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 10:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
I like the post apocalyptic idea, myself. Someone also came up with a Storybrooke (from Once Upon a Time) idea. I thought that sounded good, too.

Once we decide in which direction we want to go, and begin to see who all is on board, we can settle down to discussing our personal strengths and weaknesses as far as creating a hood goes, and then we can get to it.

I'm Smorbie, and I'm on board.

Hey, that was my idea actually! I'd completely forgotten about that! I'm certain I still have my Emma sim somewhere as well... and I have my Storybrooke Library too!

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 7:39 PM
Sorry for the slight absence. I'm up for anything. I like the idea of gathering our strengths. Are we doing a cc or cc free hood?

For my strengths: Decent lot builder, I like brainstorming storylines.

Weaknesses: SimPE and the like 😬

I would be willing to try and make sims too.
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 10:06 PM
I'd say cc free since most people probably prefer neighborhoods without cc;we should narrow down the options one by one to make it simpler.

Will it have premades or not?
will it involve aliens?
what terrain will it have?

once we can all decide on a theme or something to stick to we can start working on it.

My Tumblr
Field Researcher
#22 Old 31st Jan 2019 at 4:59 PM
Good questions Emerald.

1. I would say yes, if someone has the ability to do the SimPE side of it? Unfortunately I am unfamiliar with that. People came remodel the sims to their liking.

2. Maybe something different? I'm up for it if we can create a good storyline. It's not often you see other supernatural used. Werewolves? Witches? Vamps? Zombies?

3. A lush terrain? Desert or Concrete if apocalyptic?

Just trying to generate something new and different. But I'm up for anything!