Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 7:35 AM
Default Retexturing top with in game pattern?
The gamepack parenthood released one of my favorite tops that has ever come in in the sims 4. I'm not to keen on the patterns however. I was hoping I could retexture the top with one of the patterns that came with the crop top in bowling stuff. So far I haven't come up with a way to approach it yet. So if anyone could give me some pointers on how I could do this I would be very thankful. I'm also new at making CC so far i've only made a few paintings and recolored a shirt.

This image is the top itself.

This is the top with the pattern I like.

Thank you so much for your help!
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 1:11 PM
The two tops are different in shape - halter top vs crop top - so it won't be easy. You need to modify the crop top texture to be the same shape as the halter top by erasing the sleeves and most of the back, and maybe cutting the lower part with the waistband and moving it higher.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4