Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

4 news foods : french fine pastries - fully animated !

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 5,687 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 326,998 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 8th Dec 2006 at 11:31 PM
Updated: 6th Aug 2007 at 3:04 AM by tiggerypum - ..
Hello,

As you appreciated my viennoiseries (that you can find here), your thanks and comments motivated me to continue my creations of new meals. For this time, I propose you 4 fine pastries for the dessert of your Sims.

It's especially french gastronomy included a "Millefeuille", a "Biscuit fondant au Chocolat", a "Tartelette au Citron" and a "Religieuse au Café". I don't know the term in english of this pastries, i just give you the french name.

This meals was cloned from the Layer Cake and can be prepared as a dessert. I think that will be an extra for you bakery ...

Caracteristics :

- Serve = Dessert
- Cooking Skill = 6 and more
- Hunger Efficiency = 75%
- Spoil Time = 6 hours

I made this foods with all Ep installed and they don't seem to work with TS2 only.

I made a new plate and a new serving plate for this 4 news foods and it's the same for the 4 foods.
If you download the file "bibi00-all-pastries-and-plates.rar", you have all the foods and the necessary plates. If you want to download just one or 2 foods, don't forget to download the file "bibi00-plate-dessert-pastries.rar".
You don't have to download the plate file several times.

This foods are fully animated, the plate serving become empty like the plates and my pastries are eated like the Layer cake ...

Try this and you will see ...

Bon appétit ! ... I hope you like it

Don't hesitate to comment and to say thank you if you appreciate this job

I didn't make that for money nor to make the advertisement of sites, i just do that to share what i can do. So, please, keep a good spirit and keep the smile

*** Don't put this creation on Paying Sites. If you want to put in other site, thanks to ask me before ***

*** If cou can, make donation to the site modthesims2 ***