Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 7:17 PM
I did nothing to it :\ Its the straight up video that Sims3 took :\
Plays fine on Windows Media Player though.

Opinions are like AssHoles ... Everyone has one, but they all stink!
Advertisement
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#77 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 7:26 PM
Blooper from my smoking mod: http://jaue.com/CmoSims/Video-3.avi

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Mad Poster
#78 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 7:31 PM Last edited by Menaceman44 : 15th Aug 2012 at 11:04 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by kalimeroproductions
I can even open it with Media Player!!!

How strange. My Windows Media Player told me it didn't recognise the file type and couldn't play it. Real Player "played" it as the play head was moving but there was no visual or audio.

Anyway, back to the modding carnage...

I'm attempting to make a version of the Makeover Station without the decorative drawers either side. I've managed to move where a Sim stands to "upgrade" it but not managed to alter where his hand is trying to be.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 15th Oct 2012 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cmomoney
Blooper from my smoking mod: http://jaue.com/CmoSims/Video-3.avi

So THIS is why the people get second-hand smoking.... Smoke gone wrong
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 15th Oct 2012 at 2:48 AM Last edited by imkrazy1000 : 4th Nov 2012 at 3:55 PM.
The second i opened this thread: HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Forum Resident
#81 Old 16th Apr 2013 at 1:48 AM
Not a disaster but I still wanted to share it.

Grim Reaper enjoying the fresh breath of burnt meat at the nudist pool after a hard day at work (He calls it "Tri-Tip Steak and it was very nice quality!)
Screenshots

Find my Mods: Here at MTS, over at Simlogical
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 11th May 2013 at 9:43 PM Last edited by cyclo_tripz : 22nd May 2013 at 11:35 AM.
My first clothing project on remaking Hatsune Miku's outfit has definitely seen better days... Trying to cheat on 3DS Max's morpher by getting the number of vertices "close enough" is a very bad idea. So is trying to cheat once again with the vertex number by switching to TSRW's WSO. Ultimately, I made the morphs "the right way" using 3DS Max's morpher.

Edit : You know you're about to rage quit when this is still happening:

Screenshots

A Psycho'sTrip ✦ Stay in Wonderland and I'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 3:06 AM
Well, that must've been one large hospital bill...
#84 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 6:32 AM
Baby using poseplayer

Edit:
I knew that looked like something in Star Wars
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sullustan
Screenshots
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#85 Old 6th Sep 2013 at 3:55 PM
My attempt on making a vehicle, well, in this case a bike, one like I used to have as a kid.

First test in game was... interesting enough. I guess I broke the rig :P
Screenshots
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#86 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 5:06 PM
Well, my slider DID move the arms.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Inventor
#87 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 5:00 PM
A mod I was working on a couple months ago, but I canceled the project because I believe it's too weird, and I had no time to finish. By the way, it's a funny concept to look at.

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#88 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 6:25 AM Last edited by blakegriplingph : 25th Jan 2014 at 6:40 AM.
Since when do you need to be a contortionist for you to repair computers anyway?

Moving _FX_0_repair in the iMac's rigfile and its equivalent RSLT entry did get rid of the annoying LED lights, but it ended up like this lol :p
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#89 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 11:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blakegriplingph
Since when do you need to be a contortionist for you to repair computers anyway?
Moving _FX_0_repair in the iMac's rigfile and its equivalent RSLT entry did get rid of the annoying LED lights, but it ended up like this lol :p

^^^ Suicide mod! I'm telling ya, it'll be featured!

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Test Subject
#90 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Some more fun with sliders:

I can't stop laughing
Test Subject
#91 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 2:07 AM
kittens rock my world babe
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 5:29 AM
From the baby body adventures. The legs weren't the only problem but they were certainly the largest.
Screenshots

*flops about like a fish*
Test Subject
#93 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 11:10 PM
oh sims,how you defy all logic...
Test Subject
#94 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 2:44 PM
Default but its not naked he has shoes on and glasses on:cry:
[QUOTE=Esmeralda]Delphy, now here's a lovely example of the 'naked body' result I sometimes get from recolouring, that I mentioned in your CTU thread. This was as a result of a recolour applied as a stencil, plus a black multiplier. At least it somehow included a discreet little thong! (Maybe that was on the default replacement skin I use) I think the shades and boots really set it off nicely! LOL

but he's not naked because the boots and glasses are on him :lovestruc :lovestruc
Mad Poster
#95 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 12:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NEE09
Quote: Originally posted by Esmeralda
Delphy, now here's a lovely example of the 'naked body' result I sometimes get from recolouring, that I mentioned in your CTU thread. This was as a result of a recolour applied as a stencil, plus a black multiplier. At least it somehow included a discreet little thong! (Maybe that was on the default replacement skin I use) I think the shades and boots really set it off nicely! LOL

but he's not naked because the boots and glasses are on him :lovestruc :lovestruc

I did say naked body, not head or feet! Ha ha. (And he was wearing a nice flesh-coloured thong, thankfully.)

And wow, that old post of mine was a long time ago. I'm sure there'll soon be similar bloopers with the first TS4 creations!
Test Subject
#96 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 5:37 PM
how do you prevent this from happening?
Instructor
#97 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 1:53 AM Last edited by Butterbot : 21st Dec 2015 at 1:55 AM. Reason: Img
In a desperate attempt to edit CLIP files, I've resorted to the hex editor, with resounding success.

Screenshots
Test Subject
#98 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 3:32 AM
Mewtwo?
Instructor
#99 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 6:04 PM
Why it's ill-advised to start the game with FullBuild open...
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 6:05 PM
Hairy Belly Nessy concerns
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
My greatest modding disasters are all unscreenshottable, but should be familiar to most: They are blue.

Not the hairy bellied Nessy ones I hope. They make the blue soup taste horrible.

Sorry just couldn't resist. Carry on
Page 4 of 5