Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 1:08 AM
Default Deformed toddler chatting up my child :-(
I don't exactly know where this should go. Kind of new to this site. Please forgive me if it's in the wrong place.

I'm doing the Sims 4 Legacy Challenge. I'm on the first generation, with my founder, Collin Adams. He married Dina Caliente and together they have three kids: two male Teenagers named Arthur and Benjamin, and a female Child named Claire.

Collin has the reward trait Free Services. So, I make him order a pizza. I can't be bothered to make my own food. I make him go to the toilet and switch to his daughter, Claire. She's sitting on a bench calmly eating some leftover cake from her recent birthday that day. Her brothers are off at school, which she does not have as her birthday was so recent.

I came back after a minute of being AFK. Collin was eating a slice of pizza, and the rest were in the fridge, so I say, "Hey, less effort for me. It's already been delivered." So, I check on Claire. Still at the bench, and - wait, who is that?

I zoom in and it resembles a toddler. A maliciously deformed toddler, with short, stubby arms, and long legs, and at first, a wide and broad chest. "Who the heck is this?"

So this toddler is FLIRTING with Claire. And other romantic options. I was so confused - children can't flirt! How is this happening?! They continue talking for a while, when I suddenly get a notification. It's the toddler's face, with the words

"Here's your pizza. That'll be $0."

Instantly, I think, "What n' tarnation". And I look back to Claire and the toddler is GONE. Probably scrambled off to a little red portal. Probably hell.

Look, toddler. I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. I just know that I will find you, and I will make you pay. So, what are your thoughts on this? Here's some pictures of the deformed little guy. Have a look.

https://imgur.com/a/pxBKh
Advertisement
Space Pony
#2 Old 2nd May 2018 at 12:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FrozenPixels
I don't exactly know where this should go. Kind of new to this site. Please forgive me if it's in the wrong place.

I'm doing the Sims 4 Legacy Challenge. I'm on the first generation, with my founder, Collin Adams. He married Dina Caliente and together they have three kids: two male Teenagers named Arthur and Benjamin, and a female Child named Claire.

Collin has the reward trait Free Services. So, I make him order a pizza. I can't be bothered to make my own food. I make him go to the toilet and switch to his daughter, Claire. She's sitting on a bench calmly eating some leftover cake from her recent birthday that day. Her brothers are off at school, which she does not have as her birthday was so recent.

I came back after a minute of being AFK. Collin was eating a slice of pizza, and the rest were in the fridge, so I say, "Hey, less effort for me. It's already been delivered." So, I check on Claire. Still at the bench, and - wait, who is that?

I zoom in and it resembles a toddler. A maliciously deformed toddler, with short, stubby arms, and long legs, and at first, a wide and broad chest. "Who the heck is this?"

So this toddler is FLIRTING with Claire. And other romantic options. I was so confused - children can't flirt! How is this happening?! They continue talking for a while, when I suddenly get a notification. It's the toddler's face, with the words

"Here's your pizza. That'll be $0."

Instantly, I think, "What n' tarnation". And I look back to Claire and the toddler is GONE. Probably scrambled off to a little red portal. Probably hell.

Look, toddler. I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. I just know that I will find you, and I will make you pay. So, what are your thoughts on this? Here's some pictures of the deformed little guy. Have a look.

https://imgur.com/a/pxBKh

Freaky and funny at the same time. If you click on an unwanted sim it can say JUST GO AWAY!! Try that if not use MCC and delete him. I had a Sim that seemed to always be all over the damn place and so today was the last straw I got so sick of looking at her stupid face so I just deleted her.

Dag-Dag