Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 12:38 AM
Default Career .ts4script
Could someone dumb this down for me? I have Python 3.6.5 installed. I can't figure out what the Python install directory is. The only thing I'm finding is Appdata/Local/Programs/Python/Python36-32 . I'm assuming that's the install directory? After that I'm not sure where to put the .py career file. There's several folders and I don't know if it goes in the main folder, or one of the sub folders. And then open python replacing the c:// with the c://users/[me]/Appdate....... location? Super confused .-.

"Creating the .ts4script
Copy paste the .py inside your Python install directory
Open a command line console (cmd on Windows)
Run Python 3.3 with the -O option (eg C://Python33/Python.exe -O)
Import the .py (eg import Neia_Careers_Law.py)
Get the .pyo from the __pycache__ subdirectory
Rename it to remove the .cpython-33 from the filename
Add both the .pyo and .py to a zip file
Change the extension to .ts4script (Make sure Windows is set to show file extensions)"
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 7:27 AM
so in your c directory there should be a python33 folder that is where you put the .py and then make sure you rename the .cpython33 to the .pyo. Also when making the ts4script make sure you have the settings right so it doesn't make it a zip folder or you get last exception errors
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by snowleopard__x
so in your c directory there should be a python33 folder that is where you put the .py and then make sure you rename the .cpython33 to the .pyo. Also when making the ts4script make sure you have the settings right so it doesn't make it a zip folder or you get last exception errors

I don't have a python33 folder, which is the problem I think. It's a fresh install, I ran python to see if it would add the missing folder, but it didn't. A google search resulted in only python33.dll talk, and not a python33 folder.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 4:14 PM
Sounds like you have the wrong version of Python. You want THIS one
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 9:13 PM Last edited by mrningbrd : 23rd Apr 2018 at 11:22 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by themidnitetech
Sounds like you have the wrong version of Python. You want THIS one

You rock midnite!!! Tysm

Edit: Still too dumb to figure out the process .-.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 12:35 AM
into which directory dd you install python on to your computer?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 11:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mrningbrd
You rock midnite!!! Tysm

Edit: Still too dumb to figure out the process .-.

Message me on Tumblr, I'll walk you through it if you like (midnitetech)