Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 9:52 AM
Largest families, or magic/supernatural sims would be interesting

Call me Hannah
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 2:41 PM
currently largest family would suck ass for me xD since I still play 1st and 2nd gen
and my families don't own business yet either, since no one has that dream...
marriage is maybe soon if I play more
I haven't build the hood I play myself so that I can't talk about places either...
magical creatures? Well I have a witch... but else idk..

I build small houses *^*
Link Ninja
Original Poster
#28 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 5:38 PM Last edited by Charmful : 7th Dec 2017 at 11:16 PM. Reason: To make things clearer
Everyone, the list of nominations in the top post under the '***Original Post***' section are the nominations from last time - these are just there for ideas of what can still be nominated as a theme, not official nominations for Jan-Feb so if you want to see any (except businesses) nominated for Jan-Feb, just comment on the thread of what your nomination is.

@lordtyger9 - I think you misunderstood me. Businesses are off the table for the next theme since it won the last theme. Of course you can always keep up posting your businesses as you see fit and this is just the nomination period so I will take your first nomination 'vacations' and put it on the list since right now we want one nomination per person to give everyone a chance to nominate a theme idea. The thread will update with a voting link once we fill all the nomination slots or after a week of being open, which ever comes first.

@HH22 - I will take your first suggestion as a nomination 'largest families' since right now it's fair one person should be able to nominate one theme idea to be voted on. If there's still empty slots by Sunday then I will start taking extra nominations from those who have already nominated.

I have put a header before the current Jan-Feb nominations, so I hope this is a bit clearer

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Forum Resident
#29 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 6:08 PM
Holidays
Wether it is Christmas, Easter or any other holiday

I build small houses *^*
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#30 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 6:24 PM
Sims' homes. From the smallest to the largest, apartments or holiday homes or ordinary houses. I'd like to see more of where your sims live!
Link Ninja
Original Poster
#31 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 8:25 PM
I'm nominating sim couples - this can encompass sims that are dating, married, in romantic realtionships etc. Old sims still at it, teenagers crushing on each other! Show us their dates, tell us their love stories :lovestruc:

Instructor
#32 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 10:19 PM
Sim mysteries

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Scholar
#33 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 7:01 PM
big families

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Link Ninja
Original Poster
#34 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 10:02 PM
@Emerlad1234 - we have a largest family theme nominated but that's for most amount of households in the hood that contain the same family name. Is your 'big family' suggestion for single households with the highest number of sims?

Scholar
#35 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 11:15 AM
yes for instance i have a family with 20 sims in one hood

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 11:21 AM
I'd love to see simmysteries as a theme.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Link Ninja
Original Poster
#37 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 7:36 AM Last edited by Charmful : 21st Dec 2017 at 7:30 PM.
About 23 hours left before the nominations close and voting begins, so if you haven't nominated anything yet please do. If you have any other theme nominations and already nominated you can suggest a second 3 theme nomination spots left!

Archival text from Jan-Feb Nominations
Okay we have one bi-monthly theme almost under our group belt. There were a few threads out there that showed off their businesses, thank you everyone who participated! I hope those in this group were inspired or learned something new from the way others played. Now it's time to get the January-Feb prompt a-rollin'

The idea is to prompt members to update their threads that deal with theme i.e businesses, favorite sim couples, oldest family, etc and then we can see the different ways it's handled.

Like last time, nominations will go until 10 spots are filled (please only nominate 1 theme, then after a few days, you can nominate more if there are still open spots)

So throw a theme idea below and once we get 10 or after a week nomonation period, I can get a poll set up so we can vote on it for another week and then a theme can last two months. Of course no one has to update with the theme if they don't want to, it's just a nice idea to prompt people to update if they don't know what do or need a motivation to play.

You can see a list of the prompts nominated last time further down the post if you want to re-nominate any of those, or suggest a new idea!

Forum Resident
#38 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 8:25 AM
favorite sims /favorite sims life?
prettiest sim
and
ugliest sim
best pet
prettiest/best home you made
cheapest home you made (apartments doesn't count)

sorry couldn't think on anything else than that

I build small houses *^*
Link Ninja
Original Poster
#39 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 4:46 PM
The results are in! Sim Homes is the winner for the group theme in Jan-Feb! More about it in the top post!
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#40 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 5:11 PM
We need to continue with this, it was fun!

"Old Town Revival: My MegaHood"

Page 2 of 2