Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#51 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 4:19 PM
I am assuming that Ryan is a Knowledge Sim because he wants to stargaze so much. I love Alura she is so pretty.

I also love Ryan's mustache. Is that a CC one? If so do you remember where you got it?

The house is pretty good too.

Really good Pictures.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 5:01 PM
Aw, Ryan and Alura are such a sweet family. You got some great pictures of them, especially where they're together.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 11:55 AM
@lordtyger9 Yes, Ryan is a knowledge sim. His moustache is a Maxis one, it's right at the end of the facial hair tab I think. Thank you

@Cher64 Thank you They're very loving towards each other, so it's easy to get nice pictures of them together

Call me Hannah
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 7:55 PM
Once again it's been over a month since I've updated this thread, but I haven't neglected my poor little sims. I have 2 updates ready to write, so you'll be spoiled today with pictures of my sims

This time we're with the Ruben family, well Martin's branch of the Ruben family. In college he fell head over heels for Jane Stacks, and surprisingly she returned his feelings! I was the most surprised because I was planning on getting her and Allegra together, but it all worked out for the best in the end. Jane fell pregnant just before finishing college, and gave birth to twin girls named Bonnie & Isabelle. Martin was a few years behind her in college, and so she lived by herself with the twins until he graduated. Jane is currently pregnant with their third child (or more). Martin is in the dance career, and Jane is in the politics career.

Jane holding Isabelle, and Martin holding Bonnie. The twins look more like Jane, but both have brown eyes like Martin.

Martin is off to work, so it's a goodbye to his wife and growing baby.

Jane is a very attentive mother. She always knows just when her daughters need to be held upside down.

Pizza for breakfast is always a good idea.

Isabelle initiated the huggle, but she looks like she's regretting it a little bit now

It's baby time! Martin arrived home just in time to witness the birth, you can see his carpool outside.

It's another girl! Welcome, Sophia Ruben.

Jane takes care of Sophia's needs straight away.

Birthday time!

Good morning Sophia!

The twins' first day of school is a snow day, lucky things!

Martin practices before work.

Once Martin is off at work, the twins hang out by the ballet barre. They're good friends, and I think it's adorable.

Another birthday! Sophia is becoming a toddler.

Jane loves to snuggle the babies.

Time for another Ruben nooboo, who will be making an appearance next round.

Martin looks after Sophia while Jane and the twins are at work and school. She looks a lot like him.

Time for homework. I don't think Bonnie knows the answer, Isabelle.

Promoted! Woop woop!

Time for a nice family dinner of burnt spaghetti. Jane set a plate for Sophia as well, but she's not big enough to eat at the table yet.

The final portrait for the Rubens. Bonnie, Jane, Martin holding Sophia, and Isabelle. I'm excited for their new arrival, I hope they have a boy next time though!

Next up will be the Beare family.

Call me Hannah
Top Secret Researcher
#55 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 3:54 AM
I like Martin Ruben a lot I have him as a playable and I have Jane Stacks as a playable too. I forget who their partners are though, I will have to look them up in my list sometime.

Anyway I love that you had Martin Ruben marry Jane Stacks.

The Rubens. Jane, Martin, Bonnie, Sophia, and Isabelle. Are a great looking Family I hope that they continue to do very well.

Excellent Pictures.

I will be looking forward to the Beare family.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 5:23 AM
Oh hey! Martin and Jane are together in my game as well. It's funny you mentioned that you initially wanted Jane to pair off with Allegra as well -- in my last game, Jane was a lesbian and fell fast and hard for a female dormie. I've never actually had Jane and Martin have kids before, so it's nice to get a little peek at what their combined genetics look like. I'm glad they have all girls! It really seems to suit them.

EDIT: HH22, I've noticed that you sometimes get choppy edges on the sides of your furniture in your photos. Have you tried turning on Smooth Edges? I obviously know nothing about the specs of your computer/laptop, but I think that may help reduce the pixel-y stuff you're getting in pictures.

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Field Researcher
#57 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 10:48 PM
I like Jane Stacks; she's sweet. In a game on my old computer, I played the Newson family and one of the girls ended up with Jane. Your Jane had her hands full raising twins while their father was still in school! You did a nice job remodeling and adding on to their home.
Link Ninja
#58 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 2:37 AM
I think Bonnie and Isabelle are the cutest toddlers and kids, just want to pinch their lil cheeks! are very cute and I loveeee all your family pictures :lovestruc

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 6:39 PM
@lordtyger9 Thank you! Jane and Martin make a very good couple, so I'm glad you like them. They keep getting promotions, so they're doing alright at the moment.

@bbostic8 Thanks Jane and Martin seem to be a popular couple! I had Jane and Allegra together in a previous hood, and they were very cute together, but I've developed a soft spot for the Rubens. I'm not sure I can picture them having a son, so if the next baby is a boy it'll be a surprise! I'll check about smooth edges, thank you for the tips

@Cher64 Thank you Jane is very sweet, and she's a really great mother. Luckily for her, Martin graduated not long after the twins were born.

@Charmful Thanks! The twins definitely have a different look from most of Pleasantview, which is very refreshing.

Sorry about the delay, I had an emergency situation this week that took up most of my time. I'm finally here with the next few updates, which will be mostly text with just a few pictures, because I suck at remembering to take a lot of pictures when I play! First up, the Beare Family.

Kevin Beare married his college sweetheart, Emma (a dormie). They moved into one of the condos in Pleasantview, and live there with their twin toddlers, James and Catherine. Kevin is in the Law Enforcement career, and Emma is currently a stay at home parent. Both Kevin and Emma are family sims, and want quite a lot of children. Emma is pregnant at the beginning of this round, so James and Catherine will become big siblings!

Here they are! James, Kevin, and Emma with Catherine. The twins are incredibly cute, and I'm not ready for them to already be children.

Simultaneous walking training.

The twins are good friends. So cute.

Catherine learned to poop in the potty.

It's time for baby Beare number three (or more) to make it's entrance!

It's a girl! Meet Eleanor Beare.

Last snuggle before becoming a big girl.

The Beares! Kevin, Emma with Eleanor, Catherine, and James. The twins are really cute children, and I love how different they look. James looks more like Kevin, and Catherine looks more like Emma, and I'm really excited to see how Eleanor looks when she becomes a toddler next round.

Next up will be the Ottomas family.

Call me Hannah
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#60 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 7:46 PM
The Ottomas family moved into the house next door to Mortimer Goth. It's a pretty tight squeeze into the 4 bedrooms, but the Ottomas family manage. David is currently in college, sharing a dorm with Dustin Broke, and his girlfriend, Miranda Capp. Dora passed away last round and was buried in the Pleasantview cemetery. Peter and Sam currently have six children; David, Sharla, Tommy, twins Amber and Benton, and Dorian (named after Dora).

The Ottomas family! Sharla, Samantha with Dorian, Peter with Amber, Benton, and Tommy.

Snuggles with Dorian. Peter doesn't have favourite children, because that's bad parenting obviously, but Dorian is named after his late mother, and he feels closer to her somehow when he holds him.

Sharla brought Elijah Pleasant home from school, and immediately started flirting. I already ship them so hard.

She also brought home Corbin Tinker, but she's not really into him.

Tommy, after having his teenage birthday, brought home Ginny Broke and immediately knew what he wanted.

Yep, they're dating now. Sharla is just breathing in the love.

The Ottomases! Sharla, Benton, Peter with Dorian, Amber, Samantha and bump, and Tommy.

I really didn't take a lot of pictures this round, I apologise. Not much happened though, apart from Dorian and Tommy's birthdays, and Sam getting herself pregnant again. The seventh Ottomas baby will be born next round, and Dorian will have another birthday.

Next up will be the Monty family! (I know, a Monty in Pleasantview?! But it has happened, and you will see them next time :P)

Call me Hannah
Forum Resident
#61 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 7:48 PM
AW! I love how they look! The kids are so cute!

I build small houses *^*
Field Researcher
#62 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 8:29 PM
The Beares are a nice family. The twins are adorable and growing up well, and the new baby will be fun.

The Ottomas family is growing rapidly! I think it's a bit of fun challenge sometimes to keep the large families in slightly smaller houses and just make it work somehow. They seem to be doing fine, and hopefully no one is terribly upset at having to share a room.
I laughed at the picture of Corbin and Sharla, because he looks like he's asking why she isn't interested in him romantically. I like that they named one of the kids for Dora, what a nice way to honor her.
Top Secret Researcher
#63 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 2:51 AM
I like Kevin Beare and I have him married in my game too.

Glad to see how well your Beare Family is doing.

I also like the Ottomas Family as well and I love what you are doing with them.

I like all of the pictures most especially the one with all of the hearts

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#64 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 2:16 PM
@OnayaW Thank you The Ottomas kids aren't the best looking, but they have grown into their looks as they've aged.

@Cher64 Thanks I agree that it's a fun challenge trying to raise all of these children in small bedrooms. They don't mind the room sharing for now! I like naming children after relatives, especially if they're recently deceased. There are a few other children in the hood named similarly.

@lordtyger9 Thank you I think Sharla was a bit jealous of Tommy having his first kiss before she did!

My apologies for the long gap between updates, I have been playing other 'hoods. Here's the next update though, the Monty family!

Mercutio moved to Pleasantview with his wife, Jill, after graduating from College. They live in one of the condo houses, but Mercutio used some of his inheritance to spruce it up a bit. They're expecting their first baby together!

Here are Mercutio & Jill Monty!

This is their house. It looks a lot different to before, but it's more Mercutio & Jill's style.

Downstairs is the kitchen/dining room and the living/study room.

There are two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs.

Jill is very close to giving birth. Her bump is adorable.

Here he is, Bassanio Monty.

Mercutio is a proud father.

He's a cute baby.

Here's the end of the round portrait! I only just realised how few pictures I took of this household this time, and most of them include the baby. I do know that the next household has a lot more pictures to post, so that will be something to look forward to! Hopefully you're still enjoying this thread, even though I post little and often. I'm trying to get back into playing my megahood though, so there should be more regular updates (but don't hold me to it!).

Next up will be the Nova household.

Call me Hannah
Field Researcher
#65 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 6:11 PM
It's hard not to take pictures of babies and toddlers, I think. They're just so cute. Jill and Mercutio look very happy with their newest member.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#66 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 11:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cher64
It's hard not to take pictures of babies and toddlers, I think. They're just so cute. Jill and Mercutio look very happy with their newest member.

@Cher64 Thanks Jill and Mercutio are very happy with their son. I love taking pictures of babies and toddlers, they're so adorable.

Here's the next update! In college Castor Nova had many loves, but he fell head over heels for just one girl; Allegra Gorey. They married in their senior year, and Allegra fell pregnant just before graduating. After graduating they moved to Pleasantview, into the Caliente sisters' old house. Castor works in the dance career, and Allegra is in Oceanography. They have a newborn daughter named Caela, and Allegra is very newly pregnant again.

The Novas. They're a really sweet family, and I enjoyed playing this round a lot.

Be prepared for lots of baby pictures! (I'm hiding them under a spoiler because there are so many!)

That's it from the Nova family this time. Next up will be the Couderc family, which consists of two townies that moved in with playables and fell in love with each other. Hope you enjoyed this update!

Call me Hannah
Field Researcher
#67 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 5:58 PM
How nice that Castor was able to make the transition from playboy to family man. It's a good thing, too, because Allegra is going to need lots of help! That last picture is really sweet.

Page 3 of 3