Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 5:43 PM
Default Silvertown Businesses
The Truckstop

Hi Guys! I haven't posted in a while, but I thought I might take part in the current theme (before it ends) by showing you a couple of businesses in my Silvertown hood. The oldest business in Silvertown is the Truckstop, which is owned by Jenny Wrigley. Here she is, going to open for business.

The Truckstop isn't a smart sort of place, but Jenny is very proud of it, and has reached business level 8, no less! The business is a family affair. That moustached cashier behind
her is her husband Clark.

Jenny sells the usual selection of goods for the passing traveller. Motoring necessities, cold drinks and snacks, papers and magazines etc.

The Truckstop's small grocery section was once the only food shop in town. Now a new SimFoods Supermarket has opened up, and Jenny is worried it might take her trade away.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 3:43 PM
Default SimFoods Supermarket
Here is Jenny, going to check out the recently opened competition.

"Hmm... Looks fairly busy in there."

"They have so much variety. How can I compete with that? I don't have the space for a start."

"Still, most of these people just seem to be standing around playing and chatting. At the Truckstop they get right on with buying stuff. Perhaps I don't need to worry too much after all?"
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 9:27 PM
The truck stop is a really neat little business. I hope the fancy new grocery store doesn't put Jenny out of business. Surely a lot of people won't want to mess with the crowd and lines at the grocery store.
Instructor
#4 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 6:41 AM
I adore the palm trees that surround Sim Foods. What wonderful businesses! They are arranged effectively too. I wish Jenny luck in preserving her business...

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)