Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#51 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 4:45 AM
Some days I feel better, and some days I feel worse. I'm still kind of in a "meh" mood towards playing, but did play a little bit tonight.

I loaded up the Lothario house to get Nicolo grown up to toddler. Not much happened. Mama had a want to fish so I created a small fishing pond. She spent a lot of time fishing and skilling for her job. Carmelo had a want to study parenting so he did that and took care of Nicolo. He grew up to toddler and I quit the house.

I moved the Fiorello's into a house but wasn't in a mood to play anymore.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
Some days I feel better, and some days I feel worse. I'm still kind of in a "meh" mood towards playing, but did play a little bit tonight.

I loaded up the Lothario house to get Nicolo grown up to toddler. Not much happened. Mama had a want to fish so I created a small fishing pond. She spent a lot of time fishing and skilling for her job. Carmelo had a want to study parenting so he did that and took care of Nicolo. He grew up to toddler and I quit the house.

I moved the Fiorello's into a house but wasn't in a mood to play anymore.

Glad that you were well enough to play a little. I do hope that you feel decent today as well.

Me I play a few hours most days, but every so often I go a few days without playing, most of the time because I am too busy doing something else, but sometimes because I just don't feel like playing. Today is the first day that I am planning to play for a while in about 4 days.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Forum Resident
#53 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 11:09 PM
Hell, some of my rounds takes me days to play bc I play for like 30 min only
But that’s what I like about sims
You are not forced to play for hours upon hours to complete a mission or something
You can play when you feel like it and for how long you feel like it

I build small houses *^*
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#54 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 7:37 PM
Just a quick note. This is the end. It turns out the reason why I haven't been feeling well the last couple of months is because of a 22cm mass in my abdomen. The jury is still out about if its cancer (they won't know until after the surgery to remove it.)

My old monitor gave up the ghost and I bought a new one that is a different size. I've been spending the last couple of days trying to get the game to the right resolution, but it refuses to change. I just don't have the energy to fight with it, and am giving up Sims 2.
Theorist
#55 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 8:56 PM
I'm sorry you're feelin unwell @Orilon. I hope it's not cancerous and you can get it taken care of promtly and that you get to feelin better soon. Don't worry 'bout your Sims ... they'll still be here when you do get to feelin better and wish to play again.
Field Researcher
#56 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 3:54 AM
I'm so sorry you haven't been well and are facing surgery. Take the time to take care of yourself and don't worry about anything else.

Page 3 of 3