Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 10:18 AM
Default More Crowborough
Yes I downloaded Crowborough to play with my sims in, and I made this because I began hating the trash can of mine -w-'

So let's go on with the stoooory!

Melody - a life alone
A life alone for Melody started out to be quite lonely. Nothing special happened other than Lucas would come by once in a while. But now when she was alone was she forced to be the one repairing everything, so an hour before school did she get up to try to stop the leak in the shower. It was hard work, but she did it.

School went fine with no problems and and as soon as she was home could she call her Boyfriend before she had to go to work. When alone you need to work. The conversation mostly went on about a tour out. Maybe in the future.

Ramaswami
The daughter of the household fastly threw herself over the first homework. School was an exciting thing but she already knew from her mom, that if she wanted to be successful did she need to do all her school work as a priority.

As important the girl found school as important did William find that he wanted to be in the music career. One day he might be lucky enough to become the best to play a piano in the whole region. He knew he still would have to enter the Criddlehood university but he would continue to follow his heart if so.

WITCHES
Hello hello, welcome to the witch house. A day of studying and a day of painting, a good day it seemed. At least... unto I forgot feeding one of the witches ._.

With this speed is the graveyard filled up before I am anywhere done... I should really feed my sims...

I also forgot the old lady in the Melissa household ._.

great they all die...
Also Incredible the mailman just go on with his day...
And Alice was kipnapped by the aliens... I feel lucky for having this happen twice in my game for the first time in like 10 years stuff like this happens...

ALIENS! xD

I build small houses *^*
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 5:30 PM
@OnayaW

Nice pictures.

I hate it when my Sims end up dying on me for something other than old age. I either just don't save or I resurrect them. You are going to leave them as dead yes?

I of course love to have my Sims get abducted.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 5:36 PM
Oooh, two deaths! I've not played with witches a lot, are they difficult to keep happy?

Poor Alice, was the kidnap a red or green memory for her?

Lovely pictures, OnayaW! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 9:24 PM
You got some great pictures.

Melody will be very busy keeping her home up and going to school. She will hopefully have time enough for her boyfriend and fun, as well.

The Ramaswamis seem to be hard workers, whether doing school work or practicing the piano. They have a good understanding that success comes from hard work.

Oh no! That poor hungry witch, and the old lady!

The alien abduction will be fun for us. I hope it was fun for Alice, too.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 10:04 PM
@lordtyger9 I keep all my sims dead if they die. That way I can have a mix og old age, completed goals and uncompleted goals plus it seems slightly more realistic to.

@simsample no they are not hard to keep happy. They are like normal sims. not anything special about them besides they shine and can magic.
The memory was green though for Alice, right after she wished to meet an alien... she is an alien but let's not tell her that. Or tell her that her kids are aliens ._.'

@Cher64 yes, the kids have the typical personalities of their assigned gender for some reason, so I try to make them a little more unique with work hard like the parents, since apparently my ramaswamis love working ewe'
I can't wait to see if Alice got pregnant which is my hope, it's my second alien abduction, the first with a college student, Alice came in as second by accident and I was happy in the current moment she was a family sim because the social worker came and was like: "Your children are alone, but I'll give you a second chance" I was so lucky ._. like, heck I didn't want Lily and Lillian in the adopt system!

I build small houses *^*
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OnayaW
@lordtyger9 I keep all my sims dead if they die. That way I can have a mix og old age, completed goals and uncompleted goals plus it seems slightly more realistic to.

@simsample no they are not hard to keep happy. They are like normal sims. not anything special about them besides they shine and can magic.
The memory was green though for Alice, right after she wished to meet an alien... she is an alien but let's not tell her that. Or tell her that her kids are aliens ._.'

@Cher64 yes, the kids have the typical personalities of their assigned gender for some reason, so I try to make them a little more unique with work hard like the parents, since apparently my ramaswamis love working ewe'
I can't wait to see if Alice got pregnant which is my hope, it's my second alien abduction, the first with a college student, Alice came in as second by accident and I was happy in the current moment she was a family sim because the social worker came and was like: "Your children are alone, but I'll give you a second chance" I was so lucky ._. like, heck I didn't want Lily and Lillian in the adopt system!

I figured that you would let them stay dead.

Unless you are using a Mod to permit it College Students can not get pregnant, are you using a mod that does?

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 4:32 AM
@lordtyger9 no
I am not
And actually
College students can get pregnant
But the coding of the game don’t want them to without you damaging the coding
Sooo

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
#8 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
I figured that you would let them stay dead.

Unless you are using a Mod to permit it College Students can not get pregnant, are you using a mod that does?

Not the case, actually... I had a sim away at college, who went on a date downtown when she was a junior in college. First semester. They woohooed in the photobooth and i got the little chime. I selected "try for baby" only because i was curious what would happen, since I didn't think YAs could get pregnant. She finished her exams, went on to her second semester as a junior, completed that and her entire senior year. Had a graduation party, moved home, back to Pleasantview, and BLAMMO! baby bump! Longest gestation known to simkind! A few days later, she had her twin boys. And actually her dad was like 2 days away from dying, so I had him drink the elixir of life so he could play with his grandkids a little bit longer, but the Elixir failed because his mood, and he dropped dead on the spot, 2 hours before the birth of the twins. Wah-wah-wah-waaaaaaaaah...

-grinEvilly
>=)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 7:03 AM
@grinevilly I know they can get pregnant, I had a girl once upon a time but in my case the game glitched and and she gave birth on the college...

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
#10 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OnayaW
@grinevilly I know they can get pregnant, I had a girl once upon a time but in my case the game glitched and and she gave birth on the college...

Wow, that's some glitch! I was just relating my story to illustrate that YA sims can, indeed get pregnant... urban myth that they cant (like jumping up and down afterwards. 8• ) hahaha. ...you just dont typically find out until months, even years later, when they graduate and pop out a couple kids. It's not a miracle. Just a delayed reaction. hahahah

-gE
>=)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 9:56 AM
For this time I followed Maria in the Almars family, simply because I needed to spend some time on her now... and because she had some wishes I needed to fulfill to keep her out of red... and then she rolled the child wish... So here we go

It all started with Maria wished to go bowling, she never really ended up bowling but she ended up in the bar, watching a pink guy, literally... he is pink...

I found out the other bar guy was blue...

Well good to see, I just call them all aliens or alien hybrids if they have human ears ^^
I actually enjoy seeing the CC skin plus it makes them look a little better.

either way, Maria and pink guy (I know the pun here) actually came pretty good out of it and got to 80 in that thingy before she took home. By this time they were friends...
So when Maria was home I of cause called him, because she wanted to get married and have a child and stuff, family sim, so
the first call didn't end up all well

But I called him again right after and he said he would love to come by. Sims are the worst liars ever xD

But anyway, the little invitation to her home went so well he moved in and asked her to marry him, she said yes VwV

and just to fulfill her damn wish:

yeeeaaah, the update is slightly boring but hey, I had to pay some focus to Maria, she was getting lonely now Lucas only study and sees his girlfriend ^^

I build small houses *^*
Field Researcher
#12 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 6:17 PM
Quote:
Sims are the worst liars ever.

So true!

I don't think a little love story like this is boring, so thank you for sharing it.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cher64
So true!

I don't think a little love story like this is boring, so thank you for sharing it.

Thanks ;;
I suck at love stories of though

I build small houses *^*
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 7:14 AM
@OnayaW

It was a good story though and not boring. No Worries.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 8:54 AM
Sorry for no gameplay update
I have been extremely busy
on the other hand I have been playing all the characters you guys don't hear about because they aren't relevant

My boredom make me dress the not so important sims in very weird ways

I build small houses *^*
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#16 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 10:42 AM
@OnayaW I love Maria and her pink guy! It's nice when the game generates some unique NPCs.

The bearded guy looks interesting- what's his name? Is he one you made?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 2:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@OnayaW I love Maria and her pink guy! It's nice when the game generates some unique NPCs.

The bearded guy looks interesting- what's his name? Is he one you made?

My game generates a looooot of sims with weird colored skin xD
But I rarely see the big ears around so I am happy they came on him VwV

I don’t remember his name - the bearded guy - he was in the university and I wanna play them all out before Lucas goes to university so to make that happen am I playing all the premade but I just redesign them xD
So it is funnier

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 7:41 AM
I'm never tired of the randomness this game makes

The mailman at the college VwV
She is pretty...

MORE ALIEN AHAHAHAHAHA

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 7:47 PM
Default Today
Finally got time to play something else than the stupid college soooo

Two young adults
fell in love, had woohoo and now she is possible pregnant (mod)

VwV
Yes, yes

Allerward and ...his cheating
No news under the house of the Elderik Family.
Well Nearly, Actually Allerward did some chores while Ellevier was at work and also took care of Infinity :D
Good dad!

unfortunately Allerward's late work hours means he is home in the middle of the night... inviting his girlfriend! They seemed to have a lot of fun as they both decided to sing and dance (for some reason?)

The unknown Ellevier next morning kissed her husband, unaware of him dating his girlfriend in all secrets.
How long will it hold?

Welp...
At the Roselands was not everything fine. Cyd invited Alice Mellissa home, Paul's previous lover, in hope they all could settle it, only to find Paul kissing Alice. In all sadness and anger, the day ended in a break up and Paul stood again on the street, hopeless, what was he gonna do. Alice would properly not take him back but just maybe...

This town has survived its first drama, but how will it go, and where will it end?

I build small houses *^*
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 5:33 AM
Ahh so much Drama.

Nice that the one couple are goin gto have a baby.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 7:23 AM
@lordtyger9 yes, much drama, much cheating and it's gonna be interesting with the couple because they are three students in a three roomed house. I may end up needing to have the brothers share room.

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 8:10 PM
Default Double up
Laila Roseland
Laila Roseland called her Parent, Cyd, to hear if the rumors was true, only to find out he really did break up with Paul. She didn't take it too heavy though and seemed she understood it was the right call. Even though both Cyd and Paul had been having earlier loves in their lives, did it not make it right that Paul cheated with his ex.

Melony continues
Saturday had hit and Melony thought it was an amazing idea to invite Lucas, her boyfriend, over for a sleepover VwV
A welcoming kiss VwV

Melony even made food to him because he was hungry but she had just ate before he got there.

unfortunately she couldn't sleep at night so she began meditating, she must still miss her parents?

There isn't anything noteable from the RamaSwami household buuuut...
stop being so rude Allerward, she was just trying to call her friend

and for some reason Alice walked into the house even though no one at all invited her? She just came there after Laila called Lily. Laila Ramaswami, not Laila Roseland... I have two... dammit

She went strait for the money thing and walked away again... should I be worried over this?

Naenae the... not witch¨
After Trail's passing did Naenae decide to not to be a witch anymore. So She is not a witch anymore. WHOOPWHOOP.

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 10:57 AM
Default A child in college?
Well i got the mod

anyway!

Let's start at the Almars. Everyone remember pink boyfriend, so this round I decided to make a few makeovers, not only on him (but on Paul to!)

Anyway:

Yes. Now you can laugh but I enjoy a few crazy makeovers now and then VwV
Besides it makes them slightly more personal.

But pink alien enjoys his life at the Almars. He is happy in the little home VwV

There didn't go long before him and Lucas became good friends even though he was a lazy type and Lucas an active type, but they shared many interests together and apparently both likes to play the guitar, so they came really good out of it and it makes it very easy for Maria to have a boyfriend again VwV she deserves a better man after her ex husband VwV No more abuse... but it isn't good he is a lazy ass, it means Maria will have to kick him some more.

And Maria is happy for him to! Very happy. She hopes that she may be available to raise children with him for once without being in need of a divorce!

At the college was it a bit different, remember that guy who already have been abducted once? well he now have been abducted twice, but he enjoys it according to his green memories ._. So yeah, he enjoys the alien stuff but he is a knowledge person sooo... but seriously wth is the luck for a sim to be abducted twice in a game?! I thought for years getting abducted was nearly impossible!

His two roomates got a child but I found first mistake in the college baby thing, the baby have not gotten any skin or hair color from parents, so that's a minus...

I mean really, there is no trace of the parents in the child at all. And I'm pretty sure these two are the parents!

It seems their child has either brown or black hair which is impossible since they don't have it at all?
I also realise I may need to play with the numbers for the CC skin since a lot of sims have gotten the CC skin, also the NPC's so...
At least the nanny at the college is pretty

So yeah...

PAUL TIME, so since Paul was thrown out from Cyd's home did he move into a little apartment (Unfortunately the picture disappeared? I know I took one but it's gone...) and the first person he invites by was Alice. To woohoo in the closet. Why Paul. Why?! (No seriously they did it themselves and I was like... seriously?)

Also seems it's the only thing on his mind.
I did give Paul a bigger makeover but I also lost that picture so here is one with only the makeup I did on him ._.
I promise I'll show the full makeover for this playboy in next round with him, but since he is the first character in a round it may take a while ._.
sorry

I build small houses *^*
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 2:52 PM
Good Pictures. I like how the stories are going.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
Good Pictures. I like how the stories are going.

Thank you

But are you the one clicking dislike on all my posts?

I build small houses *^*

Page 1 of 4