Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 12:05 AM
Default My Beginnings of Pleasantview Hood
I've started playing Marka93's The Beginnings of Pleasantview hood.

I moved Victor and Gretle Goth into a house, and moved Simon and Prudence Crumplebottom into a house. Victor and Gretle had a daughter named Frida and a son named Gunther. While Prudence was pregnant with Agnes, Simon got abducted by aliens and was pregnant with his half alien son Caelum. Prudence gave birth to Agnes the day before Simon gave birth to Caelum. I imagine baby Agnes was not happy Simon put her back into her crib with a dirty diaper when he went into labor. Prudence later got pregnant with and gave birth to Cornelia.

Through TwoJeff's school bus mod Gunther is friends with Cornelia which is good, since they will eventually marry and have Mortimer Goth. As of right now though, Frida Goth just turned teen, and Gunther is 2 days away from becoming a teen. Agnes Crumplebottom is a few days into teenhood, Caelum just became a teen, and Cornelia is 2 days away from becoming a teen.

Gunther is going to marry Cornelia, but Frida, Agnes and Caelum don't have pre-set spouses. I haven't quite decided what I want to do with them yet.

Pictures:
Frida Goth Born in Game now teen:

Gunther Goth Born in Game Child:

Agnes Crumplebottom Born in Game now teen:

Caelum now teen:

Cornelia Born in Game child:
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 12:25 PM
i think agnes is meant to be younger than cornelia if your playing by canon but never mind i'm going to enjoy reading anyway

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Instructor
#5 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 12:47 AM
Your hood seems rather interesting, so far. I anticipate hearing more in coming days.

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 5:12 AM
I got the impression that in Sims 2 Agnes was older than Cornelia, which is why I have her older. As far as Gunther and Frida, that was because the damn game kept giving me a girl instead of a boy (there are a lot of times when playing this hood that I really want a mod that would force baby gender.)

Someone in the Story Dilemma Thread asked how many bolts Frida had with Caelum, and I planned to have them go on a date to see what chemistry they had. I ran into issues trying to get Frida to ask Caelum on a date.

Victor had completely restored the restorable car and it was sitting on a partial driveway, and they also had a buy able car sitting in a "normal" driveway. When I had Frida call Caelum and ask him to go on a date, she didn't leave after making the call and I had no idea why. I got a little concerned that he would think that she stood him up. I exited the game without saving and then reloaded the game. Out of curiosity I deleted the restored car, and then had Frida try to call Caelum for a date again. This time she did leave after making the call.

They had a dream date, had their first kiss, and it turns out they have two bolts. I hate three bolt Sims and prefer strong two bolt couples. The plan is now to have Frida marry Caelum. I'm also considering making a CAS Young Adult Sim and putting him into Agnes' dorm when she goes to college.

The last play through I had forgotten to mention that Victor reached his LTW of being Hand of Poseidon. Gretle's LTW was originally to Marry Off 6 Children, but I said no way to that. I re-rolled her LTW and she rolled the want to get to the top of the Education career. Her promotions stalled out at level 4 because of lack of cleaning skill. I had her study cleaning this playthrough to try to advance in her job. They both are big on getting badges. First was the Flower arranging, then pottery, then toy making. They both have a gold Flower Arranging badge, Gold Pottery badges, and Victor has a gold Toy Making Badge.

Frida got to the top of the Teen music career and got the Overachiever scholarship, logic scholarship and creativity scholarship. She's now 11 days to adult, and now is when I start to consider when to send them to college. Gunther became a teen. I'm planning to have him go on a date with Cornelia the next playthough. Victor is rolling scholarship wants for both of them.

Gunther Goth Teen Born in Game:

Simon and Prudence Crumplebottom both wanted to plant a garden, so I created a medium size garden plot for them. They have tomatoes, strawberries, and a cucumber. The apple tree is driving me crazy because no matter what I have Simon do, it always says sickly. Prudence did get to the top of the Education career. Simon's days off have prevented him from getting to the top of the Science career, but I think that will happen the next play through. I had a "Oh Crap" moment when Simon was spraying the garden in the rain when lightning set the telescope on fire. The telescope is fairly close to the garden, and I was scared that the fire would spread and possibly set Simon on fire. The rain put the fire out a little later, and Simon was thankfully fine. I really didn't want him to die. He has a Silver Gardening badge now.

Agnes got to the top of the teen music career. She got the Overachiever scholarship, and creativity scholarship. She is 11 days to adult, and as I said before, this is when I start considering when to send them to college. Caelum is 12 days from adult. He doesn't have any kind of job, he just has the A+ scholarship. Cornelia became a teen. Simon is rolling scholarship wants for all three, and Prudence is rolling scholarship wants for Agnes and Cornelia.

Cornelia Teen Born in Game
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
I got the impression that in Sims 2 Agnes was older than Cornelia, which is why I have her older. As far as Gunther and Frida, that was because the damn game kept giving me a girl instead of a boy (there are a lot of times when playing this hood that I really want a mod that would force baby gender.)

Someone in the Story Dilemma Thread asked how many bolts Frida had with Caelum, and I planned to have them go on a date to see what chemistry they had. I ran into issues trying to get Frida to ask Caelum on a date.

Victor had completely restored the restorable car and it was sitting on a partial driveway, and they also had a buy able car sitting in a "normal" driveway. When I had Frida call Caelum and ask him to go on a date, she didn't leave after making the call and I had no idea why. I got a little concerned that he would think that she stood him up. I exited the game without saving and then reloaded the game. Out of curiosity I deleted the restored car, and then had Frida try to call Caelum for a date again. This time she did leave after making the call.

They had a dream date, had their first kiss, and it turns out they have two bolts. I hate three bolt Sims and prefer strong two bolt couples. The plan is now to have Frida marry Caelum. I'm also considering making a CAS Young Adult Sim and putting him into Agnes' dorm when she goes to college.

The last play through I had forgotten to mention that Victor reached his LTW of being Hand of Poseidon. Gretle's LTW was originally to Marry Off 6 Children, but I said no way to that. I re-rolled her LTW and she rolled the want to get to the top of the Education career. Her promotions stalled out at level 4 because of lack of cleaning skill. I had her study cleaning this playthrough to try to advance in her job. They both are big on getting badges. First was the Flower arranging, then pottery, then toy making. They both have a gold Flower Arranging badge, Gold Pottery badges, and Victor has a gold Toy Making Badge.

Frida got to the top of the Teen music career and got the Overachiever scholarship, logic scholarship and creativity scholarship. She's now 11 days to adult, and now is when I start to consider when to send them to college. Gunther became a teen. I'm planning to have him go on a date with Cornelia the next playthough. Victor is rolling scholarship wants for both of them.

Gunther Goth Teen Born in Game:

Simon and Prudence Crumplebottom both wanted to plant a garden, so I created a medium size garden plot for them. They have tomatoes, strawberries, and a cucumber. The apple tree is driving me crazy because no matter what I have Simon do, it always says sickly. Prudence did get to the top of the Education career. Simon's days off have prevented him from getting to the top of the Science career, but I think that will happen the next play through. I had a "Oh Crap" moment when Simon was spraying the garden in the rain when lightning set the telescope on fire. The telescope is fairly close to the garden, and I was scared that the fire would spread and possibly set Simon on fire. The rain put the fire out a little later, and Simon was thankfully fine. I really didn't want him to die. He has a Silver Gardening badge now.

Agnes got to the top of the teen music career. She got the Overachiever scholarship, and creativity scholarship. She is 11 days to adult, and as I said before, this is when I start considering when to send them to college. Caelum is 12 days from adult. He doesn't have any kind of job, he just has the A+ scholarship. Cornelia became a teen. Simon is rolling scholarship wants for all three, and Prudence is rolling scholarship wants for Agnes and Cornelia.

Cornelia Teen Born in Game

I am pretty sure that it was me that asked how many bolts Frida had with Caelum. I don't understand why you would hate 3 bolt couples and prefer 2 bolt couples, but OK if that is how you want to play. Me I always have 3 bolts between the Sims.

When it comes to Teens before I send one to University I always make sure that they have some skills at level 8 so that they can get money for their skills as well as having good grades or for having a job at level 3, etc.

Great Pictures and a good update too.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 4:23 AM
The reason why I hate three bolt couples is the stupid three bolt behavior, for example one Sim in the couple ignoring the kitchen sink next to them and going over the river and up a hill to wash the dirty dish in the bathroom the other Sim in the three bolt couple is taking a shower in. It drives me up the fucking wall so I do what I can to avoid three bolt couples and stick with two bolt couples. It may be something that annoys me that doesn't annoy you.

As I thought when I first played the Crumplebottom house, Simon got his promotion to the top of the Science track when he came home from work. He filled his LTW and is now permaplat. Prudence has been permaplat for several play sessions since she reached the top of the Education career awhile ago. Simon got a Gold gardening badge from tending the plants, and is now able to "talk to" the apple tree. It seems to be helping the tree not be "sickly" all the time. Their garden now has Tomatoes, Eggplants, Peppers, Pole Beans, Strawberries, Cucumbers, and the Apple Tree. Agnes got the Overachiever, Creativity and Logic Scholarships and I moved her to college. I created a Sims 2 Young Adult CAS version of Erik Darling and moved him into a house on campus with Agnes. They have gone to their first class but not much else yet.

Agnes YA

Erik Darling YA

(I have no idea what's going on with his eyes)

Caelum has the A+ scholarship, Tsang Footwork Award, Logic Scholarship, Creativity scholarship, and got the Body skill scholarship right before he moved to college.

Cornelia and Gunther have had several dream dates, and have gone steady. Cornelia has the A+, Tsang Footwork Award, and Creativity scholarships. I'm considering moving her to college the next playthough. Simon and Prudence are 4 days away from elder and Cornelia is 12 days away from Adult.

Frida got the Overacheiver scholarship, creativity and logic scholarship and I sent her to college and moved Caelum into the same dorm. They have gone to their first class but not much else.

Frida YA

Caelum YA

I loaded the Goth house to play their rotation, and the minute I loaded the house Gretle had a "have a baby" want. Ugh Family Sims. She is 7 days away from elder, and has one child that just moved to college and another that is a teen. I turned on ACR birth control a long time ago for this couple, so children are very unlikely. Gunther had a want to get into the Teen Medicine career, so I had him find a job, and he got the level 2 teen medical job. He got to the top of his career. He now has the Overacheiver scholarship and Logic scholarship. At the end of this rotation, Gretle and Victor are 4 days away from elder and Gunther is 11 days away from Adult.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 5:04 AM
I have mods to stop some of the common stupid behaviour, like washing dishes in the bathroom as nobathroomdishes.package will prevent that one. I have not noticed any other kinds of stupid behaviour that I can think of that would be related to having 3 bolts with another Sim that I might mind as I don't mind them wanting to makeout or woohoo etc. I guess I figure that if my sim has a 3 bolt relationship that they are really suited to that other sim, so that is my criteria for making a match and for me to consider keeping a couple that is a premade couple togetherI have to make them be a 3 bolt one, otherwise I would have them break up. I never had to break anyone up though. heh.

Anyway I understand how you feel about 3 bolt vs 2 bolt and I figure that is how you play your game your way. No matter.

I do love how your Sims look, very nice looking sims they are. Good pictures.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Forum Resident
#10 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 6:45 AM
Orilon
I can tell you that no matter the amount of bolts will it kinda happen
Heck I had sims go and use the toilet while one was showering
And they were only friends
And the house had two toilets but even the one they were close to
Meh
Gotta be with our friend.

I build small houses *^*
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 3:31 AM
I moved Nestor and Dulcinea Caliente in to a house and also Pollination Technician 7 (I used the SimBlender make pregnant by neighbor option on Nestor Caliente to make him "alien" pregnant by Pollination Technician 7 and I believe that requires that a Sim be moved into a house with a phone.)

Nestor and Dulcinea immediately ACR woohooed so Nestor was pregnant with Flamenco while Dulcinea was pregnant with Tango. Dulcinea gave birth to Tango a few hours before Nestor gave birth to Flamenco. Being a Family Sim Nestor kept ACR trying for baby, but Dulcinea didn't become pregnant again until the boys were toddlers. They became children before Dulcinea gave birth to Tiento.

I didn't realize that the burglar could come at 11:30pm. For some reason I always thought the burglar came around 2 or 3am. Anyway, a burglar did come to the Caliente house at 11:30 pm after everyone had just gone to bed. Everyone has a -97/-79 full red furious overlay relationship with the burglar. The police woman beat the burglar in the fight and nothing was stolen. The family got 500 simoleons for "helping to catch a known criminal".

Flamenco Chid Born in Game

Tango Child Born in Game
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 6:12 AM
I've gotten a bit behind, so this most likely will be a large update.

Flamenco and Tango Caliente are now 1 day away from becoming teens and their little brother just became a child:
Tiento Child:

I had moved Pollination Technician 7 into a house with a phone so I could use the SimBlender's make pregnant by neighbor option to get Nestor Caliente pregnant by Pollination Technician 7. When I played the house, Pollination wanted to woohoo in bed. I used TwoJeff's crystal ball to find a townie he had bolts with and they got married. ACR kicked in, and his wife Kana gave birth to a little boy named Brian. I wasn't feeling good so I didn't do anything with the household. Pollination and Kana just studied skills for their jobs until Brian became a toddler then I exited the house.

When I opened the Goth household I sent Gunther to college. After I returned to the Goth household Victor seemed to really want to go on vacation. The wants go on vacation, buy a vacation home and go to vacation home where in his want panel at the same time. I had him buy the more expensive vacation home in Twikki Island and go there on vacation. He learned to Hang Loose, Learned to Hula, and went on several guided tours. When he and Gretle hit 2 days to elder I got a message that there wasn't much to worry about with Victor being Permaplat, but since Gretle was green at the time, I got a message about filling wants before she aged to elder. I then exited the house to move Gunther into a dorm.

Gunther YA

I opened up the Crumplebottom household to move Cornelia to college, then played Simon and Prudence. Prudence did fill her LTW to reach the top of the Education career, but now has the LTW to get to the top of the Criminal career (I think its related to a Cyjon mod I have.) She changed jobs, and went from level 10 in the Education career to level 2 in the Criminal career. She hasn't gone to her new job yet. Simon keeps rolling planting wants, so their garden plot is filling up again. He reacted max interest in the nature hobby by talking to tress, and now glows when he talks to the new lemon tree.

I quit the house to move Cornelia into a dorm

Gunther and Cornelia live in the same dorm, and went to their first class.

I went back to Simon and Prudence's house to age them to elder. When two days from elder rolled around, both were permaplat, so the message was that their meters were full. Simon and Prudence both rolled the want to go on vacation. Since Simon wanted to go on vacation and buy a vacation home, so I had him buy a vacation home then book a vacation for him and Prudence. They went and had a great vacation in Takamizu Village, although I never could fill their "learn to teleport" want since I couldn't catch the darn ninja.

They aged into elder Permaplat, so I imagine they have a fairly long life yet.

I switched back to the Goth house and played until they aged up. Victor aged permaplat and Gretle aged in gold aspiration
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 6:34 PM
I like how your Sims look, most especially Frida Goth as a Teen. I love the outfit she is wearing.

Great update I enjoyed it.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 11:25 PM
Thank you. I don't remember if that FreeTime dress is available for Teens by default or if its one of my mods that make it available for Teens.

First I entered Frida Goth and Caelum Crumplebottom's dorm She and Caelum went to class and did homework. I had him flirt with her to get the hearts in their relationship panel back, and he immediately rolled the want to get engaged to her. He proposed, she accepted and they are now engaged. They still need to get through the rest of their college years before they marry, although I haven't decided who will take who's last name. Neither of them rolled wants for a particular major, so I chose their majors based on their LTWs. Frida is now a Physics major and Caelum is now an Art major. I stopped the first semester of their Junior year.

Agnes and Erik are living in a house on campus. They went to class and did homework. I had them flirt until they fell in love (I made Erik Darling in Young Adult CAS, so this was the first time they had fallen in love). She rolled the want to get engaged. She proposed, and he accepted. I plan for him to take her last name when they marry after they graduate. Erik rolled the want for the Physics major, and I put Agnes in the same major for convenience. I stopped the second semester of their Sophomore year.

Gunther and Cornelia are living in the same dorm. They went to class and did homework. I had them flirt to get the hearts back in their relationship panel. Gunther rolled the want to get engaged and she accepted his proposal. Because of cannon, Cornelia will take Gunther's last name when they marry after college. (They are the parents of Mortimer Goth after all.) Niether rolled wants about majors, so I based their major on their LTWs. Gunther is a biology major and Cornelia is a Literature major. I stopped the first semester of their Sophomore year.

I'm trying to keep the age difference the same while they are in college. I started to play the Goth household then got bored and wanted to go outside since its nice out. Both Victor and Gretle rolled "relative get married" wants since their children are engaged.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 2:06 AM
I seem to get bored with Sims 2 more easily these days for some reason. I've spent the last couple of days try to do a successful Enough Coin to Disappear run in Dishonored 1 (for those who have no idea what I'm talking about: One of the achievements for the Dishonored 1 DLC Brigmore Witches is called "Enough Coin to Disappear" the requirements of which is the complete the DLC in Low Chaos with 10,000 coins. Completing the DLC with Low Chaos is the easy part, tracking down enough coins to get the 10,000 coins is the hair tearing out part. Dishonored doesn't have money cheats like "motherlode", so every coin must be tracked down and collected.) I finally got it today so I switched back over to Sims 2 and the Goth house.

I played the Goth house for 3 days to get Victor and Gretle Goth a few days further into being Elders. It was kind of boring. They both skilled and got promotions. Victor got to the top of the Intelligence Career, which filled his second LTW, and Gretle got to the top of the Education Career which filled her first LTW. Her second LTW was to Marry Off 6 Children. That is not going to happen. She is 3 days into being an Elder and can't have children. The two children she does have are currently in college and will probably graduate soon. I didn't know trees could go dormant in Sims 2, but saw that the Goth's Lemon tree went dormant when the season changed to Winter.

I switched over to the Crumplebottom house, and now it was Simon with the "go on vacation", "buy a vacation house" and "go to vacation house" combination of wants. I had him buy the cheaper vacation house in Twikki Island and go on vacation. He had a good vacation. He now owns two Vacation Homes (one in Twikki Island and one in Takemizu Village). Prudence earned several promotions in her second LTW career field, and Simon switched from Science to Gaming, which is his second LTW career field. I find it a little interesting that he has a "Relative Get Married" want, but Prudence doesn't. Simon also has a persistent want to go fishing, but since its Winter on that lot if I build a little fishing pond it will just freeze over. I didn't build one or fill his want to go fishing before I ended the rotation.

Since its been awhile since I played the Caliente household, I entered that house next. Flamenco being one day away from teen reminded me that I needed to play the Al Mahmoud household so they have his canon spouse (I also realized that I may be getting a little ahead of myself. Flamenco Caliente is supposed to marry Nighat Al Mahmoud and have Dina and Nina Caliente. However I haven't gotten the Goths and Crumplebottoms out of college yet, and Mortimer and Bella are supposed to be older than Dina and Nina. Ugh. I think I may have moved the Calientes in too early.) Flamenco and Tango became teens and got Teen jobs in the Intelligence career. Neither of them have that as their LTW, but I found it easier to put them in that than to wait for the LTW teen jobs. Nestor reached the top of the Law Enforcement career and reached his LTW. He is now Permaplat. Dulcinea is still 2 career levels away from the top of her career. Tiento is 5 days away from becoming a Teen. Tango got the Overachiever Scholarship and Creativity Scholarship. Flamenco got the Overachiever and Creativity Scholarship.

Flamenco Teen Born in Game:

Tango Teen Born in Game:
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 11:01 PM
Looking over the family tree info that Marka93 gives with the hood, I remembered why I moved the Calientes in when I did. According to the family tree info: "Guther Goth needs to marry Cornelia Crumplebottom and have a son named Mortimer. Simis and Jocasta Bachelor need to have a son name Michael and a daughter named Bella. Mortimer Goth needs to marry Bella Bachelor and have a daughter named Cassandra and a son named Alexander. Michael Bachelor needs to marry Dina Caliente".
"Flamenco Caliente needs to marry Nighat Al Mahmoud and have 2 daughters named Dina and Nina (need to be twins)"

I moved the Calientes in when I did so Flamenco would be born at sort of the same time as Mortimer and Bella (didn't quite work out that way) so that Michael Bachelor wouldn't be so much older than Dina.

Since Flamenco is supposed to marry Nighat Al Mahmoud, and the Al Mahmoud family haven't even had her yet and Flamenco is a teen, I wanted to do an extended play period in the Al Mahmoud household so that she would be born and be a teen like Flamenco.

Benazir got pregnant right away, and thankfully gave birth to a girl without having to exit without saving. I played the household from Nighat's birth to being 5 days away from teen and found myself being extremely bored. Ugh, this is when I wish there was a form of Story Progression for Sims 2 to not have to play boring houses like this one. I quit to go do something else, and think I might do the college dorms next time I play.

Nighat Child Born in Game:

She has red hair, green eyes and S3 skin. What I'm curious about is how her children with Flamenco will turn out. He has black hair, green eyes and alien skin. Will the born in game Dina and Nina look like the ones in the pre-made Pleasantview, or will they have alien skin?
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 8:31 PM
What Skin does Flamenco's Mom have and what Skin does his Father have?

From what I am given to understand about Sim Genetics, Alien Skin is Dominant and if a Sim has Alien skin from one Parent and human skin from the other Parent then there is a 50% of that Sim passing on the Alien skin.

If this Alien hybrid then has a baby with a Human, there is a 50% the baby will have Alien Skin.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#18 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
From what I am given to understand about Sim Genetics, Alien Skin is Dominant

But only when when one parent is homozygous to it (for example, the EA Pollination Technician).
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#19 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 11:49 PM
Flamenco's father is Pollination Technician 7 according to SimPE he has alien skin both as Dominant and Recessive.

Flamenco's "mom" (as in the one who gave birth to him) is Nestor Caliente According to SimPE he has S3 skin both as Dominant and Recessive.

Flamenco has alien skin as dominant and S3 skin as recessive.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#20 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 5:25 AM
I started with Agnes' private house in college. I wanted to get her and Erik graduated from college. They graduated Summa Cum Laude and moved into the Crumplebottom house. They got married, and ACR immediately kicked in and they woohooed in bed. I heard baby chimes, and the ACR scanner showed that Agnes was pregnant with twins. Erik wanted to go on vacation, but Agnes didn't. I sent him on vacation to the Crumplebottom's vacation home in Twikki Island. He had the want to sunbathe which I hadn't seen before. It took awhile for the want to fill and by the time it did he was very tan.

Erik got a job in his LTW career Gamer. He got a level 8 job, most likely from his college degree. Agnes got a level 3 job in the Adventurer career. I sent Erik to star gaze to get the logic points he needs for his job. I forgot to pause while I was dealing with my cat fighting with my roommate's cat, but when I came back to the computer Erik was getting dropped off by the UFO. Checking the pregnancy scanner showed that Agnes was pregnant with twins, and Erik was alien pregnant with 1 baby. One of the interesting parts of having a Multi PT#8 mod is that the PT that impregnated Simon is different from the PT that impregnated Erik.

Agnes gave birth to twin girls Alice and Cordelia. Erik gave birth to an alien baby girl named Carina. I played the household until the twins became toddlers.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 3:27 AM
I had Frida and Caelum graduate from college and move them into the Goth house. After they got married they ACR woohooed and I heard baby chimes. Frida was pregnant with one baby. Frida got a level 8 job in the Gamer career, most likely from her major in college, and Caelum got a level 7 job in the Journalism career, also most likely from his major. Victor and Gretle both have "have a grandchild" and "relative gets married" wants (Gunther is engaged, but hasn't graduated and married yet, so the get married was most likely directed at him). Frida gave birth to a baby boy named Aaron with alien skin (Caelum has alien skin from his PT, and Aaron inherited his dad's alien skin.) They immediately ACR woohooed after Frida gave birth and I head desked when I heard baby chimes and saw from the ACR pregnancy scanner that she was pregnant with twins. I played until Aaron became a toddler and Victor and Gretle took care of Aaron as a baby more than Frida or Caelum. Frida gave birth to boy/girl twins named Heidi and Issac.

I switched to Gunther and Cornelia's dorm to get them graduated. I moved them into their own house after they graduated but didn't do anything else with them since it was late and I was tired.

I had Frida and Caelum graduate from college and move them into the Goth house. After they got married they ACR woohooed and I heard baby chimes. Frida was pregnant with one baby. Frida got a level 8 job in the Gamer career, most likely from her major in college, and Caelum got a level 7 job in the Journalism career, also most likely from his major. Victor and Gretle both have "have a grandchild" and "relative gets married" wants (Gunther is engaged, but hasn't graduated and married yet, so the get married was most likely directed at him). Frida gave birth to a baby boy named Aaron with alien skin (Caelum has alien skin from his PT, and Aaron inherited his dad's alien skin.) They immediately ACR woohooed after Frida gave birth and I head desked when I heard baby chimes and saw from the ACR pregnancy scanner that she was pregnant with twins. I played until Aaron was a todder and Victor and Gretle took care of Aaron as a baby more than Frida or Caelum. Frida gave birth to boy/girl twins named Heidi and Issac.

I switched to Gunther and Cornelia's dorm to get them graduated. I moved them into their own house after they graduated but didn't do anything else with them since it was late and I was tired.

On and off today I played the Al Mahmoud household to try to get Nighat to teen to start getting her relationship going with Flamenco. Once again a burglar came after everyone had just gone to bed at 11:15pm. The police woman beat the burglar and nothing was stolen. Everyone in the household is furious with the burglar and has a negative burglar memory. Nighat became a teen, and I had her get a job in the Teen Intelligence career. She went to work once, and got promoted to the top of the Teen career. She got the Overachiever scholarship and the Creativity skill scholarship. Benazir became permaplat from filling her LTW to reach the top of the Intelligence career.

Nighat Teen Born in Game:
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 4:12 AM
I read with interest what has been happening in your game.

I really like the boots on Nighat.

I don't always get the Sim Genetics right, but since Flamenco has alien skin as dominant and S3 skin as recessive, I am assuming that Flamenco has Alien skin, yes?

I don't have SimPE to check on my sims.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#23 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 1:18 PM
Thank you.
Flamenco:

Flamenco has alien skin. Since he has alien skin, green eyes, and black hair as dominant, that is what "shows". Since the S3 is recessive it doesn't "show" on him, but can be passed on to biological children.
Scholar
#24 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 5:00 PM Last edited by Emerald1234 : 8th Jan 2018 at 3:38 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
a burglar came after everyone had just gone to bed at 11:15pm.

might be foreshadowing how dina and nina get burgled

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Field Researcher
#25 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 9:33 PM
I've never played much with the premades, or paid much attention to their stories. It's been fun seeing your Beginnings of Pleasantview!

Page 1 of 3