Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th May 2019 at 5:55 PM
Default No Auto Drink Mod Made Now What?
Alright, I've stepped back into trying to learn to make a mod for umpteenth time again.
Followed the tutorial and I made the NoAutoDrink mod, changed the values to Zero, got it.
What I want to learn is how to make mods you can toggle with "IN game". For instance, I have an idea. I want to make an option when you click on your sim (or another sim) that gives the option to "Kill the sim".
(I hate rando townies, figured it's a good way to test a mod and get rid of the townies I don't want.) I've snagged some "Burning" XMLs. Kinda like a Lucifer thing, or a fire demon from Charmed, either way the sim's gonna combust. Now My issue is what do I do next? How do I get that "click" option?

I'm a hands on learner, I have to make a few mods with different aspects to really get a grasp of how to do what I want to do. I've had tons of Mod ideas over the last 10+ years but no real know-how and frankly someone needs to write an in depth book cause I'm sick of hearing, " if I can figure it out you can to", no that's not how it works. Bless me with some of your experience and help me. Cause once I get that first mod made that does what I want it to do, i'll keep going and then be able to figure out new things on my own.
Full time mom, full time college student. I don't have enough hours in the day to spend six weeks just trying to figure out how to get a clicky option to appear, I need some basic instructions here.
If not, then I'll just post again in another year and eventually someone will friggan help me.