Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th May 2019 at 12:23 PM
Default Help with Instruments
Hey - so I recently restarted learning the flute and in the never ending effort to have some sims take after me a little - I was looking for a way to bring flutes and other instruments into the Sims 4 world - not necessarily as playable (that would take a lot) but maybe as decorative items? Some flutes, some recorders for the little ones, maybe some clarinets? Maybe even a yangquin if we're going really exotic/world orientated? Can I get advise on this? I'm really no good at meshing so any help would be appreciated. Has anyone perhaps already made these items and I've just not been able to find them?

Thank you for your time.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 11th May 2019 at 12:05 AM Last edited by Victor_tor : 11th May 2019 at 4:52 PM. Reason: link added
Quote: Originally posted by Anonywolf
Hey - so I recently restarted learning the flute and in the never ending effort to have some sims take after me a little - I was looking for a way to bring flutes and other instruments into the Sims 4 world - not necessarily as playable (that would take a lot) but maybe as decorative items? Some flutes, some recorders for the little ones, maybe some clarinets? Maybe even a yangquin if we're going really exotic/world orientated? Can I get advise on this? I'm really no good at meshing so any help would be appreciated. Has anyone perhaps already made these items and I've just not been able to find them?

Thank you for your time.

Ugh. Probably this idea of sims follow you is kinda hardcore to realize for someone who "really no good at meshing".
But if your wish is powerful enough. You can make instruments as an accessoire that they can carry in hand. Learn some meshing and bones assignment lesson is must-have for this.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.