Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2019 at 12:18 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default I need help with my HoodChecker log please.
Hello, I have the Ultimate Collection but my neighborhood exists since the base game, so it have been through a lot but I have managed to fix some things.
Now the log is so much shorter, but I still have some things in there and I want to know more about them.

The log:

I have read that the "Tricou" memories are normal but what about the others? can I do something about them with Simpe?
Thanks
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th May 2019 at 3:43 AM
The No Character File sims may be custom NPCs, such as custom Pollination Technicians, custom farm animals, etc. If you have ever used those, they will generate that. So long as you have not deleted the character file from your downloads folder, they will not hurt your game in any way, it's just that HoodChecker can't find sim character files in downloads.

I believe they can also be stubs from deleted sims, which if you are using the as-shipped Pleasantview could be from development, or could be sims you yourself deleted, in which case they are not a good thing. You may be able to do something with the method described here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,6205.0.html to help with that.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th May 2019 at 7:14 AM
A lot of those memories could be gossip. Use the batbox to clear gossip and see if some of them go away.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th May 2019 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunbee
The No Character File sims may be custom NPCs, such as custom Pollination Technicians, custom farm animals, etc. If you have ever used those, they will generate that. So long as you have not deleted the character file from your downloads folder, they will not hurt your game in any way, it's just that HoodChecker can't find sim character files in downloads.

I believe they can also be stubs from deleted sims, which if you are using the as-shipped Pleasantview could be from development, or could be sims you yourself deleted, in which case they are not a good thing. You may be able to do something with the method described here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,6205.0.html to help with that.

Oh you are right, I didn't think about it but they are exactly that, the Multi-Pt/Ps/custom sims. Thank you.

Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
A lot of those memories could be gossip. Use the batbox to clear gossip and see if some of them go away.

Mmm, I'll take a look, thanks.