Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Site Helper
#26 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 1:43 AM
I had a cat who learned how to open the bathroom door, and thought that it was very nice of me to have hung that huge paper string in there for her to play with/eat, but very insensitive of me to be so unwilling to share it. But she also thought that the shiny string hanging down from the faucet was a lot of fun, even though it was impossible to catch it, so I just needed to make sure it was hung with the hanging part against the wall and that the sink had a trickle of water running while I was on the toilet if I didn't want to be running around with my underwear around my ankles chasing the toilet paper.

15 years after she passed I still sometimes hang it up so that it's harder for a cat to play with.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 5:47 AM
I gave up on the whole issue years ago, every time we got a toilet roll holder somebody would break it. It just sits on the floor now - most often out of reach.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Mad Poster
#28 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 6:06 AM
I think this is what you guys want. It's from a collection of "famous" design failures, but seems like it would fit the bill perfectly in some of these cases. How many cats or chihuahuas would rise to the challenge of reaching for this every time they wanted to get into trouble?

Test Subject
#29 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 9:15 AM
I've recently gotten back into the game. I was looking at some of my old screenshots on deviantART, and it gave me the urge to download it again. I will be definitely looking to see if any new content is around.
Site Helper
#30 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 1:42 PM
It has a shower curtain... If that's a shower tub the best way to deal with that designer would be to make him wait until you finish your shower before he uses the toilet.

And yeah, Pharoah would have jumped into the tub, even if there was water in it.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Site Helper
#31 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 4:10 PM
I'm not sure. The pet store said that she was probably half Burmese and half Siamese, but she didn't have the Siamese voice. (While she grew into a beautiful adult, as a kitten she looked like a drowned black rat that even the vet thought was a male. Everyone was surprised when I adored her. ) But she did like to play with water, and even went swimming in the bathtub on purpose, so she could have been part Siamese. (Especially since she also had the bad habit of giving love nips.)

Page 2 of 2