Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Not-So-Tacky Tracksuits

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,589 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 55,064 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 13th Jul 2010 at 12:14 AM
FreeTime gave kids the ability to really get into shape. Unfortunately, most of the workout wear (with the exception of soccer uniforms) wasn't available for the kiddies. I thought this would be a cute outfit on the younger set, so I converted the adult mesh into a child's size. Then I added some more colours... and the original three tracksuits become twelve brand-new athletic outfits for your Sim kids!

There are three colours each of four styles: black with coloured trim, white with gradient colour and a crest, plain coloured, and white with coloured trim. All are unisex and come with a working fat morph (in case your Sims start out their exercise regimes a bit chunky).

No EPs are required, and the mesh is included in the zip file. I've set these as Everyday and Athletic, so you can use them even if you don't have FreeTime.

Feel the burn!

Polygon Counts:
tracksuit = 2576

Additional Credits:
Thanks to melodie9, HystericalParoxysm, fanseelamb, LoveTheSims04, and Maxis for the hairstyles.