Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mermaid Lifestate 2.0

by SpinningPlumbobs Posted 14th Feb 2019 at 8:31 PM - Updated 24th Jul 2019 at 12:32 PM by SpinningPlumbobs

188 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 123 Feedback Posts, 64 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 8
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#176 Old 27th Jun 2019 at 1:34 PM
Oh my God! I like this mod more than EA's mermaids kasjdfkskadskjasj, even the tail looks better, I think you really should change this mod to a Mermaid Mega mod. it'd be FANTASTIC 😍😍😍
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#177 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 4:51 AM
Mermaids weren't all that special in the Sims 3 either. So what if they're not as powerful as vampires? Traditionally mermaids weren't much more than fish-women who sang. They didn't have special powers and magic. You all come off as horribly spoiled and whiny sometimes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#178 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 5:14 PM
I love this mod and its complexity; so sad it's currently broken! I personally like the idea you applying what you have here to the mermaid lifestate in island living so it's not separate lifestate, maybe even making the different power levels menu that the vampires have. However your sea witch and sea monster ideas are really cool and if you feel passionate about those then go for it! I really appreciate your subtle references to H2O: Just Add Water 😉 A cool side project could be creating a lot that your sim has to go to to discover the Moon Pool, a sim mako island. Something about it being on my own sims lot is less exciting idk. Obviously that's not a priority right now so in the meantime I will just make my own. I wish you luck on fixing the mod!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#179 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 11:04 PM
Thank you all for enjoying my work! I'm actually VERY pleased with EA's mermaids simply because their animations are gorgeous, the details are well executed, and they offer a great foundation that I can build on. They aren't as detailed as vampires, but they are CERTAINLY an improvement from TS3. That said, I've been having computer issues that forced me to start over with a new laptop and set me back a bit, but I'm trying to get back on track. I'm trying to sort out updating this lifestate, (I'm still new to modding), but I promise I'll be creating something great for you guys! Thank you so much for your patience!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#180 Old 1st Jul 2019 at 6:26 AM
I'm so happy you're still going to update this mod, I feel like it's going to complement EA's mermaids really well!
Test Subject
#181 Old 1st Jul 2019 at 7:59 AM
please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can't find any books
Test Subject
#182 Old 3rd Jul 2019 at 6:17 PM
Time
Quote: Originally posted by SpinningPlumbobs
Thank you all for enjoying my work! I'm actually VERY pleased with EA's mermaids simply because their animations are gorgeous, the details are well executed, and they offer a great foundation that I can build on. They aren't as detailed as vampires, but they are CERTAINLY an improvement from TS3. That said, I've been having computer issues that forced me to start over with a new laptop and set me back a bit, but I'm trying to get back on track. I'm trying to sort out updating this lifestate, (I'm still new to modding), but I promise I'll be creating something great for you guys! Thank you so much for your patience!

How long will take something like this, and i love it goodluck
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#183 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 8:33 PM
Do you think you might be able to add child mermaids too? I would love to see child sims have the mermaid stuff opened up to them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#184 Old 13th Jul 2019 at 12:11 AM
Eu baixei seu mod achei mara , mas como tinham somente algumas partes traduzidas para o português, e eu sou brasileira, resolvi traduzir tudo e revisar algumas partes que estavam traduzidas de maneira estranha, caso tu queira a tradução me avise que posso mandar por email, ah só estou usando no meu jogo, seu mod me ajudou muito pq não tenho o Ilhas Tropicais!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#185 Old 21st Jul 2019 at 5:30 AM
Hi Spinning,

I just wanted to say thank you for creating this mod it’s amazingggggg, I wanted to see if you could help me though? So I was able to level up my sim to 10 but I am unable to drown and entrance sims. Though the options show and when I proceed to click them they do not work. Could you help?!!!!
Test Subject
#186 Old 29th May 2020 at 3:59 AM
Default it doesn't work leary good anymore
Dear creator(s) of this mod, sorry i respond so early in the morning. I'm a little addicted to the sims 4. I saw this mod and I thought I was in heaven for a year, but recently I got a little problem namely: I can't find my mermaid magic anymore and in my mermaid mythology I don't have the icon of the crab and the jellyfish anymore oh and the last one I don't have a tail anymore , so I also can no longer dive underwater or search for seaweed (and the other things you can do or have if you are a mermaid). I have removed all other mods and then downlaod this mod again, I also deleted my countries. I only used it in one country, because I've only had it for a week. I'd love for you to have an answer for this. With friendly greeting a very big fan of sims 4
Test Subject
#187 Old 7th Feb 2021 at 6:32 PM
Default Missing Items
Hey, I just downloaded this mod and can't find the books or fountain anywhere. I went into build mode and checked the fountains section and couldn't find your version. I also checked the hobbies section for the books and couldn't find the mermaid ones in their either.
Any ideas?
Test Subject
#188 Old 16th Feb 2022 at 2:40 PM
i cant find the meriad lore books in build mode
Test Subject
#189 Old 16th Feb 2022 at 8:35 PM
I don't have the vampire expansion pack, so I can't use the mermaid book
is there any other way to get the mermaid mythology skill
Page 8 of 8