Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 4:59 AM
Default Recommendations for Bootlegs of ('Sims 1') "The Sims Complete Collection?"
Unfortunately I lost my copy of the 'Sims 1' a long time ago, and have not played it since! Could anyone recommend me any good and working download links for the ('Sims 1') "The Sims Complete Collection" that are safe(no viruses), no torrents, and free of charge? I have only found sketchy ones, that deter me from downloading and questioning their content. Thanks! - Kind Regards, missamin1
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 8:56 AM
Unfortunately EA never released a digital download version of TS1, so your best bet is to buy the disks on eBay or from a charity shop.

(Obviously there won't be any posts suggesting download sources for TS1 which aren't published by EA, because that would be piracy, which is against the site rules. If anyone knows of a site like GOG that's selling TS1 that's fine.)

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 11:25 AM
Oops! Sorry about that, I should maybe read it properly next time.....im an idiot..... But if you shop around thrift shops and goodwills and charity shops and all that you should be able to play TS1. But I dont think there is an EA digital version of the complete collection tbh
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 11:35 AM
If you're in the UK check the CEX website, they have the complete collection for £12. I don't know if they do international shipping though.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 1:51 PM
Every now and again, I see The Complete Collection offered one place or another for $20 or less, US dollars. Just keep checking. My problem is that my newer laptop doesn't have the ability to play disks. Yes, I could always get an external DVD/CD player, but what I really want is a digital version of Sims 1, Ultimate Haunted House, and The Movies that I could take with me everywhere. May need to petition EA and Lionshead Studios to make the first and last ones available.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 5:12 PM
It is against mts rules to discuss illegal methods of obtaining any video games and expansions or payed content. Please refer the the site rules. I'm on a cell phone so I cannot link to it but it should be easy enough to find.
Edit- sorry didn't realize this topic had already been replayed too.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 2:21 AM
I've bought 2 "Complete Collection" s off of amazon, used but in very decent condition, for a reasonable price (can't remember exactly but somewhere between $20 to $40). I always make sure it says something like "booklet and registration code included".

I'm not sure WHY many older games are available for digital download but not sims 1? Surely EA has heard the pleas by now.