Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 12:14 PM
Default Sims2Wiki - Modding / Community Information Database
Hi All,

As some of you have noticed already, the old MTS2Wiki has changed recently, gaining a new URL and a new look, as well as expanding into a more general site about the community, the tools used in modding, the people involved, as well as all the technical resources.

If you have ever read Wikipedia, you'll know what a Wiki is - the goal of Sims2Wiki is to do a smaller scale one just about the Sims2 community. We have a lot of information not just here in the forums, but on other sites, and sometimes in a forum layout it can get unwieldy and difficult to find - hopefully the new site will provide a much easier way of getting information.

I'd like to invite everybody who is interested in adding to this community resource to go to the new site at http://sims2wiki.info/ and take a look. If you need help, there is an Editing Help link on the left, and you can copy the formatting of existing articles to create new ones if you are not sure how to.

Hopefully we can all turn this into a great resource for the entire community and not just for MTS2 members.

Regards,
Delphy

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 10:09 PM
Very nice.

Now all it needs is more entries.

The above post should be ingested with 1/4 Tbsp salt. In the event of an allergic reaction, panic and wait for the reaction to pass.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 6:14 PM
Er....could the random page thing be fine-tuned a bit?

I've gotten "List of object categories" 7 times in a row.

And we all know the funnest part of ANY wiki is clicking random page over and over until we've seen the entire wiki...

The above post should be ingested with 1/4 Tbsp salt. In the event of an allergic reaction, panic and wait for the reaction to pass.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 5:21 PM
agree OpCodes need to be filled !!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 6:17 PM
Considering the opcode ranges (not counting locals) are from 0x0100 to 0x1FFF, that's easier said than done.

Fill in some yourself! If you're wrong, someone else will come in and correct it.

Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 12:49 PM
i'll made it ^^
the fact is that i'm working also on an italian version of wikisim
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 11:02 PM
Default I got a question and have no where to go
In Body Shop, when you go to the accessories you know how it zooms up real close. I wonder if there is a way to change it so you can see the entire sim. the reason being is because I have a lot of accessories and I can't see them unless I go to the clothes part. Is there a mod or even instructions on how to move ALL the way back instead of only a few meters? (Sorry if this isn't the section i am supposed to post here.)