Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 7:33 PM Last edited by Indra Hime : 22nd Apr 2018 at 7:52 PM.
Default Where can I find this hair?
I need help once again. And with hair again. I've got Showtime Collectors Edition and I had this bonus registration set. And long, long time ago I downloaded Katy Perry Sim from Store... but now she is without hair - it was Store hair. There's not in my game - I don't know, why...

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Katy_Per...=Katy_Perry.jpg

The last faithful, always faithful
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 7:59 PM
I thought that hair came with the Katy Perry edition of Showtime.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 9:00 PM Last edited by Indra Hime : 23rd Apr 2018 at 9:19 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
I thought that hair came with the Katy Perry edition of Showtime.

Yes, I know, and I've got Showtime Collectors Edition and registration gift, an I had this hair in my game, but now I have not... when I downloaded Katy Perry Sim, it was without hair in my game... and on Store page registration gift is no available...
I lost my hard disc last month and I recover all CC and downloads I had on that disc.

EDIT: OK, nevermind, I've got it converted.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 7:32 PM
@Indra Hime
If a hairstyle is missing from the game then this is an installation issue, or else you have some CC that is overriding or hiding it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 7:19 PM Last edited by Indra Hime : 31st May 2018 at 6:36 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@Indra Hime
If a hairstyle is missing from the game then this is an installation issue, or else you have some CC that is overriding or hiding it.

Thanks, I think I reinstall my game and fix it out But I've got this hair converted to package and it shows in the game

OK, I reinstalled my CC and Store Packs and I've got that hair in game