Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#51 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 5:04 PM
MischeM^, I love the way you've tweaked the adult ages to tie in with their children's ages - I've been doing that with my current uberhood, using BO's Slow Aging Controller to actually work with the differences:

Bella Goth's noticeable age gap with Mortimer has been explained by the fact that the experiments conducted on her by the alien abductors messed with her aging - I made rough birthdates for every sim based on their current age and the timeline I decided to work with, but to allow for Cassandra being an adult too, I said that Bella was 41 at the time of abduction, and had been missing for 7 years. This meant that Mortimer could declare her "legally dead" and have the marriage annulled (hence why she needed to re-marry him to start with, or allow him to marry another - I brought her back and had them do the former). However, her age on return was only 42... which was why she wasn't an elder like her husband. The aliens had condemned her to a life where she aged 7x slower than the regular population! It depends on how she lives her life, but she could well outlive her children, certainly Cassandra and Alexander.

The Summerdreams, being fay people, also have a "messed up aging" system, which kicks in at the age of 16. Children up to 16 age normally, but then time slows down - they age 3.5x slower than their human compatriots (so they age 2 days per week). This explains why Titania and Oberon look barely older than 25, yet they were able to adopt Puck when they were officially adults. Puck himself is nearly at the age where Bottom will begin to "catch up" to him, and if the Summerdreams have any biological children, the age gaps in adulthood will appear smaller than they actually are.

The mod involved also has default settings for Plantsims, Werewolves and Witches, so Rose Greenman and the witches in Belladonna will be affected, and if Trent Traveller goes all wolverine on me (which he might do) he too will age more slowly than the regular population.

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 5:34 PM
i always thought maybe the aliens sucked life out of michael and gave it to bella but kept bella to become a birth queen or something and then when michael was brought back he died shortly afterwards

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Scholar
#53 Old 29th May 2018 at 3:38 PM
hope i'm not resurrecting a thread when i shouldn't be and sorry for double posting but my new headcanon is that hero monty is called hero because she was a firefighter and she died rescuing someone.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Page 3 of 3