Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 6:33 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Supernatural, Seasons
Sim can't leave lot!
Okay so my sim just got back from University and as soon as I tried to send her home the symbol with the shoes and the line through it showed up, meaning that her path was blocked. So I manually made her go home bit by bit and then when she got there everything was fine - until I tried to send my 2 sims to a party and the same thing happened again. I then realised that they actually can't go anywhere! I've read many posts that say to replace my front door, reset my sim or even change their outfit and I've tried everything but nothing has worked yet. I've noticed too that my game seems to be crashing a lot recently but I don't know if that's related or not. If anybody at all could help it would be greatly appreciated! :lovestruc I'm about ready to lose my mind
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 10:20 PM
Have you tried starting a new save? If you have mastercontroller you can reset your town. Try build a new house, and teleport your sims nearish there. Then try move there, and see. Also, are you using a cc world? I hope this helps.
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 2:44 PM Last edited by bonnielmorrison : 28th Sep 2019 at 10:01 PM.
I had the same issue, I was playing with a witch family in Moonlight Falls, and they weren't able to leave their lot, so I deleted the old save file and loaded the characters into a new game and different house and it's doing it again, granted there is a snow angel in the yard, but the male character didn't want to even go out to remove it, their daughter just went off to boarding school and it starting happening right after that, I'm going to try the teleporting solution and see if that works, I also just added holiday lights so it may be a simple glitch with the door too, knowing my luck it probably locked the door accidentally when I did that, lol

*Update* when I got deleted the gate in their fence, that allowed them to leave their yard