Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

by Consort Posted 23rd Dec 2013 at 6:53 PM - Updated 7th Jan 2014 at 2:56 AM by Consort

178 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 92 Feedback Posts, 85 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 8
Test Subject
#126 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 4:33 AM Last edited by light_lawliet : 17th Apr 2014 at 4:54 AM.
Question (not sure if this has been asked), but say I shorten the lifespan of a sim (as in regular to short). Does the aging process go along with that, as in it just goes faster?

EDIT: NEVERMIND!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#127 Old 2nd May 2014 at 10:55 PM
Thanks for the mod!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#128 Old 26th May 2014 at 11:49 PM
I forgot to thank you earlier. So very sorry. This mod is awesome and adds a bit of reality to my sims. Thank you for making this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#129 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 10:54 PM
I'm very much hoping this gets along with many of the NRaas mods I have installed. This will certainly save me the time and effort of having to manually age a Sim. Thank you so much! :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#130 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 7:35 PM
Yea it plays nice with the Nraas suite

Find my Mods: Here at MTS, over at Simlogical
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#131 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 1:14 AM
I love this mod! I love having my sim age automatically :) Great job and keep up the good work! :-D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#132 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 9:41 PM
I have installed the mod and it has a popup when I start the game, but I don't have the menu to activate the mod on my sims, I've waited sometime and it wasn't there
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#133 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icerush09
I have installed the mod and it has a popup when I start the game, but I don't have the menu to activate the mod on my sims, I've waited sometime and it wasn't there

Make sure you click on an adult or elder. Only they have the menu.

Field Researcher
#134 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 8:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Consort
You may want to take a look at my Grow mod http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=490536

The only static age groups left over are baby, toddler and young adult

Do you have any plans to do anything with toddlers? I've seen screenshots with different height toddlers, but I wasn't sure if there was some gameplay reason you might have left them out of your Grow mod. If it is possible, I think that would add so much if toddlers could represent a wider age range:

Either way, thanks again for all that you've added to our games. :lovestruc
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#135 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 6:04 PM
@Miss Puff
I tested the height slider on toddlers and wasn't too happy. When they sit they either sink into the ground a bit or hover slightly above it, also some of the adult/toddler animations looked a bit weird.

Field Researcher
#136 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Consort
@Miss Puff
I tested the height slider on toddlers and wasn't too happy. When they sit they either sink into the ground a bit or hover slightly above it, also some of the adult/toddler animations looked a bit weird.

Well that's a shame. Oh well, thanks for the reply!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#137 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 2:51 PM
Thank you! Great idea!
Test Subject
#138 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 7:05 PM
Default Consort?
Just like the haircolor mod, can you create a mod that would do the same for the skintone?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#139 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmers1003
Just like the haircolor mod, can you create a mod that would do the same for the skintone?

Nraas StoryProgression does genetc skin tone blending, so I didn't re-implement it in any of my mods.

Results are not always perfect but I'm OK with it

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#140 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 8:23 AM
I just wanted to say thanks for this, grow and all your other mods. You've pretty much done what I wish they would have done with TS4. Anyway, thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#141 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 1:34 AM
omg!!!!!!plz share them in sims3pack files...........i cant use packages......plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.pzl.plz.plz.........................................
Test Subject
#142 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 1:38 AM
can u share the guide in persian plz............?????????????...............
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#143 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 8:00 AM
I like this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#144 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 9:52 AM
cool beans
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pantea155
omg!!!!!!plz share them in sims3pack files...........i cant use packages......plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.pzl.plz.plz.........................................

are you a troll? honest question, I can't tell
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#146 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 4:31 AM
Thanks so much! The EA aging transition has always annoyed me, so your work is greatly appreciated!! Well done!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#147 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 10:36 PM
I love this mod. It's brought a new look to my sims and thank you very much for making it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#148 Old 24th May 2015 at 3:59 PM
Thats AWESOME ;D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#149 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 6:21 PM
Thanks consort, you brought great realism to my games, though I ran Consort-grow only. Today I'm adding this one too. Your mods made shake my head at TS4... no growing teens is a serious immersion breaker for me there. Keep on being awesome.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#150 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 6:42 PM
Page 6 of 8