Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 1:33 PM Last edited by stephrodas : 23rd Jun 2017 at 2:00 PM.
Make cheat code permanent
Hello

I hope this hasn't been answered before , if so I apologize I checked but couldn't find anything about it.

I remember in the sims 3 (or was it 2 I'm getting old and forgetful ) there was a way to add some cheat codes like moveobjects on to an ini file or something like that so it was always active when ingame and you didn't have to type it in every time.
I was wondering if there is something similar in the Sims 4 because I would like to use the clock._set_milliseconds_per_sim_second code to slow down time a bit but it's not practical to just type the code in as it has to be retyped every time you change lots, go into CAS or the main menu and if you forget and type it after playing for a bit it's a mess when the game re-calculates the time/date so I was hoping to have it enabled permanently.

I know there is a script mod on this site that does this exact thing but unfortunately it has stopped working for me a long time ago unfortunately.

Thanks for any help :lovestruc

Stephrodas

Edit :

I was checking the forum and discovered the MC Command Center which seems to answer my question as the setting I wanted to tweak is available with this tool.
I'm not deleting this post in case someone else has the same question and can find this useful.