Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 5:56 PM
I had a sim couple that divorced and the wife moved out and in with her sister who inherited their family home. Well, her sister was married to her ex-husband's brother so he was over a lot anyway for parties and etc and eventually they just fell back in love and she moved back in with him and they re-married/renewed their vows lol. But I did keep their finances separate when they remarried just in case lol. (It had been her third time cheating on him lol)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 3:40 PM
I had a couple where the wife caught the husband in bed with a friend of their daughter, so she kicked him out. That left her with a problem in that she had a LTW to marry off 6 children and at this time she only had 4. So she found a toyboy and had another baby. In the meantime hubby came calling often, to see the kids, and one day one of them asked him to come home. Wife wouldn't have anything to do with him; he had to sleep in a chilly attic. But she needed that 6th child, and eventually he wormed his way back into her affections and she got pregnant, and they remarried.

And the girl with whom he cheated married one of their sons.
Theorist
#28 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 11:56 PM
Actually had that happen with Daniel and Mary-Sue Pleasant once. I usually break them up and have Daniel move in with Kaylynn Langerak, and during this one playthrough, some time after their divorce Daniel kept showing up at Mary-Sue's place, frequently showing up for dinner. First they became friends, and then I decided to rekindle their relationship. Daniel ended up leaving Kaylynn and his child with her and actually got remarried to his ex-wife. Was rather entertaining from a story perspective actually...
Page 2 of 2