Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 8:09 AM
Default where are me eyes???
okay... so about a week ago, I made some new sims, zombies to be specific, and I went to change their eye colors aaaaaaaaand... no swatches. none. no default color swatches, no nothing. the only thing there was the thumbnails to change eye shape. at some point, I was finally able to change the color for one of the zombies, but still not the other. all of my old sims still have their eyes, custom or not. NOW none of my new sims have eye color swatches. why. WHY? why can't technology be magical and just fix itself? but in all seriousness, what could be causing this?

I have NOT tried removing my CC and checking if it still does it. I probably should.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 8:15 AM
Yeah...you should.
That only happens to me when I have outdated CC eyes.
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Weisskreuz
Yeah...you should.
That only happens to me when I have outdated CC eyes.

ARGH! alright, so i tracked down the package causing the problem. get this... it's the most recent eye package i downloaded (about a week ago), and it's from Taty on TSR, who is known to be an excellent creator. i messaged them when i first started having the problem, and haven't gotten a response. the thing is, when i took Taty's package out, i was still having the problem, but i just now proved to myself that wasn't the case! I'm so confused! and to double check, i put ALL of my CC back except for those eyes, and yep, that was the problem. *sigh* anyway, thanks for the help, that was driving me nuts!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 8:19 AM
Well I just tried to make my own sim, and now i'm having the same issue. I really loved those defaults too.
If you downloaded the patch, i'd check for yourself.