Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 8:28 PM Last edited by misatochan20 : 23rd Jul 2018 at 11:37 PM.
Default WCIF: This hair? (Still not found)
Edit: Still looking for it!
The picture is from the possible creator's tumblr, but it doesn't appear that they have a dowload link for it there. So it's possible that it's by someone else. I'd be glad to get any help, even if someone says that it's a gift and not available for download! Then at least I'll know that I won't find it anywhere and stop searching.

The silver one. It's absolutely stunning!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 10:30 PM
I think it's by this creator, yet I can't seem to find the specific hair
https://yuu-tori-tori.tumblr.com/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
I think it's by this creator, yet I can't seem to find the specific hair
https://yuu-tori-tori.tumblr.com/

Exactly. I was looking everywhere on their page, but I couldn't find it. I'm hoping it's up somewhere or maybe it's made by someone else..
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 11:09 PM
Scholar
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by misatochan20
Exactly. I was looking everywhere on their page, but I couldn't find it. I'm hoping it's up somewhere or maybe it's made by someone else..

Please tell me you haven't make people search for it when you got the link to the possible creator site
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daanmamo
Hi,

here the toddler version: https://yuu-tori-tori.tumblr.com/po...it-dl-x-hat-not
Adult version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/iz2b06ezp...04.package?dl=0

Regards....

Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 11:50 AM
Please tell me you haven't make people search for it when you got the link to the possible creator site

I have the site of the (possible) creator who posted images of this hair. However, I didn't find it. I looked at every single post that displayed this hair, I googled the pictures one by one, I tried searching "Sims 4 Little Princess hair adult" and got no results, and the creator doesn't answer questions about WCIF. I even spent ~1 hour on pinterest, but all I was able to find was the toddler version. What else was I supposed to do? I didn't post it because I was lazy to search or read the posts, but because I wasn't able to find it no matter where I looked. I was hoping someone had a download link, which thankfully was the case.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 12:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daanmamo
Hi,

here the toddler version: https://yuu-tori-tori.tumblr.com/po...it-dl-x-hat-not
Adult version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/iz2b06ezp...04.package?dl=0

Regards....

Hi there again! Actually, I downloaded it and checked it in the game, and I'm afraid the adult version you sent me is a different hair.
It's this one , bangs swept on one side, while the one I'm looking for is like this , a tiny part of the hair in the middle. I just noticed that the toddler version you sent me and I found on the possible creator's site is a different hair as well. So it seems like it's either by a different creator or something the creator decidided not to share.
I'm still thankful that you spent time and tried to find it!
I'm still looking for it in case it's by someone else and I just couldn't find it.
Scholar
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 1:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by misatochan20
I have the site of the (possible) creator who posted images of this hair. However, I didn't find it. I looked at every single post that displayed this hair, I googled the pictures one by one, I tried searching "Sims 4 Little Princess hair adult" and got no results, and the creator doesn't answer questions about WCIF. I even spent ~1 hour on pinterest, but all I was able to find was the toddler version. What else was I supposed to do? I didn't post it because I was lazy to search or read the posts, but because I wasn't able to find it no matter where I looked. I was hoping someone had a download link, which thankfully was the case.

Nah, it was my bad and I was in a mood when I post that comment.. I'm sorry
but next time just consider giving out all the info you have when asking for help.
good luck with finding this hair.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 11:33 PM
Nah, it was my bad and I was in a mood when I post that comment.. I'm sorry
but next time just consider giving out all the info you have when asking for help.
good luck with finding this hair.

It was my mistake as well. I kinda figured that since I took the picure straight from the possible creator's tumblr, people would know that I've been there and looked there. I should've stated it from the start. I edited the post though, so it should be okay now.
Thanks! Seems like I'll need it, haha..
Forum Resident
#11 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 2:24 PM
Looking at their CC hairs, it looks like the same style that they create. It's possible it's one they haven't released to the public yet.

FOR THE HORDE
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 5:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Weisskreuz
Looking at their CC hairs, it looks like the same style that they create. It's possible it's one they haven't released to the public yet.

I was thinking the same, just wanted to ask the community in case I'm wrong.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 6:27 PM
Hi, I know that style of hair. There is a character called Fenris from Dragon Age 2 made for The Sims 4 who has a similar design. You can check it out whether it fits you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ai_Leen!
Hi, I know that style of hair. There is a character called Fenris from Dragon Age 2 made for The Sims 4 who has a similar design. You can check it out whether it fits you!

Ahh I love Fenris. Didn't know he was made for sims 4... Thanks for telling..! :lovestruc