Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 2:40 PM
Default My walls break lots. What did I do wrong?
Alrighty, so a while back attuned discovered that my wallpaper is a bit broken. While they load into the game and work/look just fine there, if I export a lot that uses them into a sims3pack, that sims3pack of the lot will not install back into the game through the launcher. And I have no idea why.

The walls work and display fine in game. No problem saving a lot to the bin that uses them, no issue saving a game that has a lot that uses them, and no issue exporting the lot. So it's obviously something that the launcher looks at when it installs items. I can only assume I screwed up something while adjusting price or description or I failed to do something right when putting it in the package file. I obviously don't have much experience with making walls or S3OC or s3pe. So it could be something as silly and simple as failing to check a box or using a wrong character or Lordknowswhat.

So hopefully there is some kind person out there that knows what's going on.
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 12:18 PM
I don't know about wallpapers but with clothing and objects one reason why this can happen is the cloning base you use. The game, for example, doesn't like it if you base your modded or new object on a Store item.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 1:01 PM
They were all cloned from the 5 alternating quoin wallpapers from base game.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 10:25 AM
Maybe an odd question, but they're not default replacements right? If not, which wall did you clone to edit? Sometimes EA's creations aren't as perfect either