Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 5:46 PM
Default Upcoming game from makers of Theme Hospital
https://store.steampowered.com/app/...Point_Hospital/

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 2:16 PM
Not really. Theme Hospital was made by Bullfrog, the studio from Peter Molyneux. If i read about Two Point Studios it says it's full of some of the best developers of bullfrom, muckyfoot and lionhead. Dunno if Molyneux is involved.
Reminds me to Runic Games, which was a developer consisting devs from Blizzard North and Mythos. Runic is known from the both Torchlight games and Hob. Sadly Runic is no more.
I don't know about this. It won't be the same as good old Theme Hospital and if i read then about a hospital pass and a day one dlc on release, then i'm sceptical about it. Theme Hospital didn't had any of those when it was released.
Instructor
#3 Old 4th May 2018 at 4:55 AM
My childhood game, I used to play theme hospital on PS 1 a lot. I even once lied to my dad that I was sick so that I didn't have to go to school and could finish some levels. Can't wait to try it out.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 30th May 2018 at 7:50 PM
Maybe ....

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc