Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 2:15 AM
Default Merola's Time Control Clock
I remember being able to use this on community lots too. It's not working. In post #47 there is a community lot clock. I put it in the Collections folder but it still does not show up. Is there something else similar to use or what am I doing wrong, or where can I find this in my game. Thanks.
http://modthesims.info/download.php...25#startcomment
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 9:52 AM
That mod is outdated (it's made in 2005), and may not be compatible with newer EPs. Have you read through the comments? If not, I'd advice you to do so. You'll find the community time version, and where to find the item in the ingame catalog, plus some more potentially useful information.

It's always a good idea to read the comments when you're downloading older mods, because you get a feel of whether the item still works, and problems with it tend to get repeated a lot by various players.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 2:29 PM
@simmer22 If you look at my post again, I did download the community time version. I did find it in my collections files, but it still does not work, you can't place it in the lot. Merola did not make it to be in community lots. Merola did not come back to comment on how to make that work. I was trying to place it on a already established community lot with sims in it. So, I guess I have to remake another lot and start it in a residential lot, put the clock in, then turn it into a community lot before I try it. I haven't done that yet, but will try it today. Hope I explained that right for you to understand. The clock works great in residential, I use it on every lot. I have also been able to sync the time with all my lots by noting the time from one lot to another and using sim blender to alter time to make it the same time as other lots.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 7:55 PM
Well I can't say why the collection for community didn't work. But you could just edit the original to enable it on community lots. You can see the necessary values at OBJD#Community_Sortwiki. Just add the values together if you want to find it everywhere, but usually the value is 128 or 131 in decimal (80/83 hex).