Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 3:56 PM Last edited by Raphy96 : 20th Aug 2018 at 5:24 PM.
Default Is it possible to hire more retail employee (TS4) for a shop ?
Hello ! I'm French, so as you will see : I don't speak really good English.
So, I want to know if it's possible to dowload a mod for the Sims 4 to hire more than 3 employees ?
Because I want to open a big shop, so everybody will sale, clean, etc...

If you have more informations, please reply here you will be my angel ! KISS FROM FRANCE

*I already saw a mod but is it just for The Sims 2 "Open for Buisness" and not for TS4 ? I'm redeay to offer a 20 euros card for an access to anyone finds this !

Give me your e-mail to ask me what you want and I will answer you by a serial key licence (antivirus, game, software...) what you want but maximum twenty euros.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Sep 2021 at 4:16 PM
Default I know this is an old Thread but...
Quote: Originally posted by Raphy96
Hello ! I'm French, so as you will see : I don't speak really good English.
So, I want to know if it's possible to dowload a mod for the Sims 4 to hire more than 3 employees ?
Because I want to open a big shop, so everybody will sale, clean, etc...

If you have more informations, please reply here you will be my angel ! KISS FROM FRANCE

*I already saw a mod but is it just for The Sims 2 "Open for Buisness" and not for TS4 ? I'm redeay to offer a 20 euros card for an access to anyone finds this !

Give me your e-mail to ask me what you want and I will answer you by a serial key licence (antivirus, game, software...) what you want but maximum twenty euros.

Here: https://www.sims4-cheats.com/cheats...ats-perk-points
It's a cheat :D