Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

UPDATED - My Chemical Romance - Black Parade Outfits

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 761 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 136,308 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 23rd Nov 2006 at 1:40 PM
Updated: 22nd Oct 2008 at 8:15 PM
Having asked and looked for them I couldn’t find a full set of Black Parade outfits that I liked the look of so I decided to make them myself. Much thanks to this site and Faylen’s awesome tutorials on how to make clothing, for making the process less nerve wracking, and showing me how to add shadowing.

All of the outfits are based on Maxis meshes from the base game so hopefully there should be no problems with compatibility.

The outfits are modeled by the lovely Cobweb’s version of My Chemical Romance who can be found here, (isn't her Frank dreamy!)

I updated their looks mainly by changing hair colour, removing accessories and adding lashings of dark eyeliner/eye shadow.
Specifically in the case of the Gerard sim the hair is “New Roman” hair by HystericalParoxysm and can be found here, I also altered his skin tone to “Pixie Glow” by Enayla here.
The Bob sim’s hair is now BastDawn’s edit of Andie’s “Pixie Hair” found here

Shameless plug – I also have some matching objects that can be found here, here, here and here, or just click on my user name at the left to see a list of my downloads.

Terms of use: I’m not fussed what you do with the outfits or where you upload them, crediting me if you use them would be nice, but I’m not going to lose any sleep over it if you don’t. But please don't claim you made them, if someone asks - spread the love and send them here. Mainly have fun and if you do anything good with them drop me a link.
Please do not ever upload these clothes as part of a sim submitted to a paysite, and yes this includes TSR.

UPDATED 01/01/2007 – Happy New Year! Being rather picky I noticed I got a few details wrong (or not as right as they could be ) and decided to update these outfits.

Gerard’s outfit now comes with even more buttons! And the badge on his shoulder is a better image.

The lapels on Mikey’s outfit have been improved and his sleeves have had some piping added to them.

Frank’s outfit now has a cross on the left arm.

And Ray's outfit has had about 120 pixels changed - if you spot where you win the highly contested pickier than jenfold award.

Bob’s outfit remains the same – However all 5 outfits have been edited so they now appear as available for Young Adults, Adults & Elders, I’d rather have my sims trudging round in stage costume than maxis old man clothes, and now you can too!

All the updated files are named identically to the older versions so when you add them to your downloads folder they should automatically overwrite them (though I'm not entirely sure what happens if you download both sets with q-express, so just click on the updated ones.) The updated versions are in the second zip attachment strangely enough called Updated BP Outfits.

NB. If any of your sims are currently wearing the old version of the outfits in game; when you replace the old versions in the downloads folder they will revert to be wearing a default grey maxis suit when you load up the game.

To rectify this you just need to go shopping and buy the updated uniforms and then change your sims into them using the wardrobe.

Thanks to Tealia for alerting me to this. Sorry I forgot to point it out earlier!