Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Prom Plugins : Limo + Bring Friend Home from Prom

by piqiwi Posted 19th Mar 2018 at 9:19 AM - Updated 9th Apr 2018 at 5:55 PM by piqiwi

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 9:28 PM Last edited by dnrosenrot : 22nd Mar 2018 at 5:17 AM.
Not Working Properly ?
Jesus, I swear I'm addicted to your mods. What a great addon! I will test it tonight. :)

EDIT: I hope you see this 'cause I hate to double post. :( I have the same problem as @ Ecca.
Both teens and kids come home completely drained.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 3:47 AM
Very creative! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 6:48 AM
LOVE IT. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 9:01 AM
SO COOL! You actually did it. Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 9:59 PM Last edited by Ecca : 20th Mar 2018 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Grammar
Hi piqwi!
First of all thank you for all your work, I have almost all of your mods in my game and man if it is more lively as of late!

I downloaded these plugins yesterday and just today I noticed the bus wasn't coming to take to school teens or children anymore...
I think they conflict with something because I tried with and without all other CC.
The moment I take them out and re-enter my game the bus comes again.

I don't know if it can be helpful but currently I have these mods from you installed: parenthood, more walkbys+car, after-work and prom+after-school activity.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 11:44 PM Last edited by piqiwi : 21st Mar 2018 at 12:03 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ecca
Hi piqwi!
First of all thank you for all your work, I have almost all of your mods in my game and man if it is more lively as of late!

I downloaded these plugins yesterday and just today I noticed the bus wasn't coming to take to school teens or children anymore...
I think they conflict with something because I tried with and without all other CC.
The moment I take them out and re-enter my game the bus comes again.

I don't know if it can be helpful but currently I have these mods from you installed: parenthood, more walkbys+car, after-work and prom+after-school activity.

Thanks for the report, I will check it ASAP.

(UPDATE) I have fix the error. The error is in plugin 02 returnwith_limo. Very sorry for the inconvenient, because I forget to add one line of code in when I decide to split these plugins (originally, these two plugins is one plugin but I decide to split it in to two separate plugin in last minutes, without proper testing. I am very very sorry. Please redownload the plugin 02, hope that everything will become ok.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 9:15 AM Last edited by Ecca : 21st Mar 2018 at 12:03 PM. Reason: possible bug?
Quote: Originally posted by piqiwi
Thanks for the report, I will check it ASAP.

(UPDATE) I have fix the error. The error is in plugin 02 returnwith_limo. Very sorry for the inconvenient, because I forget to add one line of code in when I decide to split these plugins (originally, these two plugins is one plugin but I decide to split it in to two separate plugin in last minutes, without proper testing. I am very very sorry. Please redownload the plugin 02, hope that everything will become ok.

I tried the update just now and it works!!! Thank you!!!

EDIT:
I just noticed this while I was testing...
is it normal for my teens (didn't try children) to go to school with a full energy bar and coming back totally depleted?
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 9:22 PM
I love that they get a photo from prom. Love your mods!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 6:43 AM
I tried the update just now and it works!!! Thank you!!!

EDIT:
I just noticed this while I was testing...
is it normal for my teens (didn't try children) to go to school with a full energy bar and coming back totally depleted?

ouch, that supposed to be only happened on prom sims. I think it is my mistake again I wish I could fix it ASAP, but for this few days I am away from my PC or my laptop I will fix it asap as soon I can find PC to use. May be next week, but I hope it can be sooner.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 8:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by piqiwi
ouch, that supposed to be only happened on prom sims. I think it is my mistake again I wish I could fix it ASAP, but for this few days I am away from my PC or my laptop I will fix it asap as soon I can find PC to use. May be next week, but I hope it can be sooner.

Don't worry!
You make such great work :lovestruc I wish I could learn but I never seem to find the time!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 10:16 AM
Ahh thank you!! Love your mods
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 10:46 AM
Hey, cool mod! Just wanted to ask where you have that....uh...menu replacement... from? I mean that instead of the standart blue you have more vibrant colors or a transparent background. Sorry, I don't know what that is called :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 1:01 PM
Don't worry!
You make such great work :lovestruc I wish I could learn but I never seem to find the time!

Hi, Please update the latest version. Very sorry for the late response. I am pretty busy lately that I can barely open my game PC.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 5:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jezzfrompleasantview
Hey, cool mod! Just wanted to ask where you have that....uh...menu replacement... from? I mean that instead of the standart blue you have more vibrant colors or a transparent background. Sorry, I don't know what that is called :D

Hi. I got it from iSimplified smarter UI Alpha 1.4 by MagLxisback from forums.thesim.com, combine with Black glass user interface by PigiePower from http://modthesims.info/d/237239.
Unfortunately it seems that the iSimplified smarter UI Alpha 1.4 package file is not longer available to download since download link is dead and the creator hasn't logged in to the forum since Oct 2016.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 4:59 PM
Can you make a Height mod where day by day kids' height goes bigger
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 8:30 PM
I love your work and I was curious if you have any other projects for the Sims 2 coming up.