Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 6:32 AM Last edited by Mordecai and Rigby : 20th Oct 2014 at 3:16 AM.
Default Sims 4 - Random Pictures (v1)
Post all your random photos here!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 6:14 AM
I'm not sure if these really belong in the "houses and landscaping" thread so I'm gonna go ahead and put them here instead. Thiese are a few snaps of the inside of the new Elfving abode! I didn't make the house, I found it in the gallery, but I've decorated the place from scratch and I quite like the feel of it. But since this is the first house that I've actually put time into decorating, I've just now realized what a lack of clutter there is in the game! And paintings! Gosh, it's driving me nuts!

Entry/livingroom

Kitchen

Origin username: Vattenliljan
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 3:16 AM

I was creating a Sim, I went into sleepwear and it randomly generated this. SOMEONE TELL ME WHO SLEEPS IN THIS.
Screenshots
Instructor
#4 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 1:59 AM
I don't know why they generate wearing glasses to bed when they don't even normally wear glasses.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by drinkmorecocoa
I don't know why they generate wearing glasses to bed when they don't even normally wear glasses.

Because in the base game, when it shipped, glasses were only available in the Everyday category and in one of the patches EA went a bit overboard and enabled them for EVERY categroy, including Sleepwear.
I'm hoping they fix it fairly soon in another patch or I may just have to resort to modding it myself.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Forum Resident
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 9:20 AM
Odd decision to spawn glasses for sleepwear. Anyway, my random captures of UI faces follow. I find the very tense one hilarious.
Screenshots

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 11:31 AM
BUH!
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 8:37 PM
Having fun at the pool!

Field Researcher
#9 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 4:45 PM
My very own fountain.

Field Researcher
#10 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 6:56 PM
OOPS too much pressure!

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 10:49 PM
How else is Amanda going to pay for her summer camp?
Forum Resident
#12 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 5:01 PM

Impress your girlfriend by rummaging in the trash.

Seriously impress her by eating something you find there.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 2:42 PM
I am starting to have second thoughts about sims wearing provocative CC, even as swimwear.
Screenshots

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 9:39 AM

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 10:45 PM
Not sure if this was the right place to put this picture, but seemed as good as any! My last couple of weddings, which I have held at a community wedding chapel lot that I've created and is set as a lounge, good ol' grim reaper himself has decided to show up and celebrate with the rest of the town! Here he is dancing with some other members of the wedding party.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#16 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 2:28 PM
I guess sometimes it's just the little things. Her facial expressions are making me want to buy a bidet myself.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 3:58 PM
The bidet may be awesome or ruin your day, depending on water's jet pressure. My bidet, for example, trolled me this morining: since the water jet pressure was low I got closer, in that exact moment it almost exploded, like frkn Squirtle's water gun. I had to change my clothes and almost missed english class.
Alchemist
#18 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 4:37 PM
Now this is a birthday, if there's a troublesome kid around.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 10:00 AM
@ applefeather2, you have some hilarious screenshots.

So happy the gardener mod is still working. My sim is so big and I fear she is having twins. I need the service now more than ever.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Alchemist
#20 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 11:21 PM
It's stomachs like hers that keep me hanging around this game. One day, I know one day, one of 'em will burst.
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 11:24 PM
Random Pictures

Gustavo Fuentes playing on the Monkey Bars.

Ladies Night at the Bar in Willow Creek -
obviously Don Lotario has to be the only man at a hen party!

Also yes, Diane Griggs is there. Without her husband. Flirting with Don. *chmchm*

Some of the random funny faces Ashlee Griggs tends to pull quite often.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#22 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 11:34 PM
Some insects and sparks from the tram wheels:

Grimmy has a tablet:

This is on the observatory:

Sim Sample found Freezer Bunny in the fridge:
Alchemist
#23 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 11:58 PM
Glad to see you back, simsample!
Mad Poster
#24 Old 25th Dec 2014 at 10:38 PM
That's a scuba diving ghost on Grimmie's tablet isn't it?!

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 5:30 AM
WooHoo Smoke! Don't breathe this!

Passed out.
Page 1 of 10