Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 9:07 PM Last edited by linesa : 11th Sep 2017 at 5:01 PM.
Default Solved-Modifying the slots for a dining table in TSRW
Hello ^^

I have a problem, in the TSRW 2.0.172, I'm trying to modify the slots for the Table Dining Danish Modern so I can put only 4 chair to it in game.

I don't touch the slots marked E and W (I guess it mean East and West) in their name since their fine as they are.
But, everything I tried for the slots marked N (North) failed, in game the chair's back is facing the table -_-'

Which slots should I delete and move ?
Because everytime I deleted the slots I thought were uneeded and moved the one I supposed were the good ones, I always got the same result : the chair's back facing the table.

On the small dining tables like the Table Dining Outdoor Wood 1x1, I saw that there was only one slot on the center and it's the slot 1 (_cntm_std_0).
So, I tried to delete the slots 8, 9, 10, 13 and 14 as well as the 15, moved the slots who needed it, and it failed.

I tried basically the same thing by removing the slots 1, 2, 3, 15, and it failed too -_-'

I even tried to import the meshes and everything to the Table Dining Outdoor Wood 1x1, moved the slots marked E and W (slots 4 and 5) this time, and updated the bounding box after moving said slots, it was another fail :/
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 5:00 PM
I got the solution from another forum, but it need the version 2.2.50 of TSRW ^^

I deleted the slots 2, 3, 6 and 7.
And I put 0 in the slots 9, 10, 13 and 14 so they're centered.
But for the slots 13 and 14, I had to go back to them after putting the 0, and this time, I've put -0 to put them back to their original position, since putting 0 rotated them.
I also did the same thing with the bones ^^