Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 3:38 AM
Default Control All Sims
In my SIMS2 game I have a MOD that allows you to click on other SIMS and take control of them, and then found one for the SIMS3 as well. I now own SIMS 4 and seriously need one for this version. I can never get a guy and girl that I want to meet to get together without being able to control them a bit. It's just so much easier to get a couple to meet and connect way faster than trying and hoping with the game only. Is there A Control All SIMS out there for SIMS4? If not "PLEASE" can somebody make one?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 2:45 AM
Well, you can do Littlemssam's dating app mod if you want two sims to get together that may not meet otherwise. There are different "flavors" depending on whether you use WW or not (I don't so I don't know what the differences are) butttttttt, your sim can use the app to either have a hookup or an actual date, and they don't have to know them.

http://littlemssam.de/simda-dating-app/