Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 3:00 PM Last edited by Mikikitty : 14th Jul 2018 at 3:10 PM.
Default Harvestables bugged
Hi there.

I noticed that in my save all my harvestable plants are grayish, no matter if on my lot or somewhere else in the neighbourhood. They also won't lose leaves in winter, always look the same and seem to bear fruits all year long.

I never used a plant related mod, and I don't know when it started (I don't garden very often). I installed seasons while playing this neighborhood, so I did not start fesh over.

The problem seems to be related to my current world, because:
1) When I start a new game, the problem does not occur.
2) When I save my current house to the library and then place it in a fresh world, that very lot is working properly, no more gray plants.

I did load the game with all mods removed, same problem.

Does anybody have any idea if/how this is fixable? I'd rather not lose my save since I'm in third generation...
Screenshots

I play Sims in German, so I apologize in advance for any "funny/wrong English term" I might use when describing something about the game. ;)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 5:12 PM
hmm.. It is possible it is a bug - but do you have terrain replacements? Idk (I don't use them either because they need updating as well).
What about clearing your cache files after every game? Since this happens with or without mods, it may be something in your save file as well..

It is possible that you will have to let it go since you are playing a save you don't want to lose, that you may have to accept this to continue to play.

I play gardening in my game, and haven't noticed the same glitch. I have had difficulty with the money tree.