Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 3:52 PM
Default Season problem.
I have this odd problem. I can’t start a new game in a different season. What I mean is, I have a save and it’s on day four of Spring. I wanted to start a completely new game but I didn’t get the option to choose a season. I just found it was on day four of Spring again and I wanted to start this game in summer. I tried the whole thing without having any mods and it made no difference. No option to choose a season. In the end I had to move my saves to my desktop. Then I started a new game as before only this time I got to choose a season, so I chose summer. I then saved and closed the game and moved my saves folder back to saves. One of them was the same number as the new save so I altered it. Then I played again and everything was fine.

Anyone know why I can’t start a completely new game in a new season? I’ve googled the problem and found nothing. We are supposed to have the season selector screen come up when we click play in CAS after making our Sims, but I don’t get it. I just find I’m still in the same season I was in on a completely different save and world even.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 7:25 PM
I seem to have fixed this myself. I simply deleted a weather mod and everything worked again. Weird I know but there you are.