Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#1651 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 12:57 PM
@Segfred Oh, I love that womans hair (on the left). Do you know where I could get it?

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#1652 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 7:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bubblebeam
@Segfred Oh, I love that womans hair (on the left). Do you know where I could get it?

I love it too!! Not sure if i'm allowed to post links but here it is :https://snapun.livejournal.com/85990.html (scroll down a bit)
Mad Poster
#1653 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 12:49 AM
I recently restarted a couple of the Maxis base game neighborhoods to test out my current Downloads configuration before going back to my regular neighborhoods. Just for fun, I played through the scripts with the pre-placed families. Since the game's programming changed noticeably by the time the last expansions were released and I also have several hundred mods in the game, things didn't quite turn out as originally intended.

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#1654 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 4:32 AM

Really not sure what happened here.. I opened up her inventory to place stuff into her new apartment and a memory appeared as a placeable invisible object. I didn't take it out of inventory because I didn't want to mess with it if it was a memory token, closed and reopened inventory, and it was gone. Weird.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#1655 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 7:07 AM
I paused the game and Don appears to be on "the good stuff" and I guess Bella wanted a little for herself as well...
Screenshots
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1656 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 12:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Modder
Really not sure what happened here.. I opened up her inventory to place stuff into her new apartment and a memory appeared as a placeable invisible object. I didn't take it out of inventory because I didn't want to mess with it if it was a memory token, closed and reopened inventory, and it was gone. Weird.

Well inventory items are stored in the same place in the files as memories, so I'm guessing it got temporarily flagged as an inventory item. Remember, memories and inventory items are not a problem - you can delete both, in game and in SimPE.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Instructor
#1657 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 2:44 AM

Damn, I wish my hands were as flexible as Claro's!

Nice Rachel we're having.
My C:Simblr!
Scholar
#1658 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 9:08 AM
I had that once. The sim givibg the backru stood at the end of an norrow hallway and faced the wall. The sim reciving the backrum stood at the other end of the same hallway facing the wall. I was a noob back then so I get nervous that my game broke.
Lab Assistant
#1659 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 10:03 AM
I'm dealing with a lot of flashing pink soup and other graphical issues lately, and here's one of the absolutely scariest results of that:

THIS LITERALLY SPOOKED ME WHEN I SAW IT!! I had to do a double take. I was wondering why my Sims' dog was a zombie.
Mad Poster
#1660 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 9:03 PM
dog with green face and PEOPLE teeth..is zombie?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
#1661 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 6:33 PM
Oh, that dog looks scary, better not mess with it!
Field Researcher
#1662 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 4:05 AM
I have no idea what this is!!!!!

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Scholar
#1663 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 6:51 AM
Peace: Adds X-files theme here.
Mad Poster
#1664 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peace
I have no idea what this is!!!!!

Do you use the Visitor Controller by TwoJeffs? It uses that teleport effect when clearing unwanted sims off the lot.
Field Researcher
#1665 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 5:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
Do you use the Visitor Controller by TwoJeffs? It uses that teleport effect when clearing unwanted sims off the lot.

No i dont.

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#1666 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 11:19 AM
What is wrong with the dog?!
And
The teleport zone has formed ! Let us in !
Mad Poster
#1667 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 4:58 PM
Putting the baby dangler on an OMSP seemed like a good idea...

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Lab Assistant
#1668 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 9:38 AM
My sim gave birth to headless twins. She took it pretty well though

And here's the proud dad holding his headless newborn while the wifey pops out the second anatomically challenged kid

Oh Windows 10, why do you torture me so?
Field Researcher
#1669 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 10:02 PM
The pause button is so useful, especially when your hair try's to fly off your own head and you're half way through a blink or at least your pupils are.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1670 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 4:37 PM
Sim balloonists don't steer very well, but at least they don't have to worry about crashing when they get too close to a building. This one calmly floated on through the tower and out the other side.
Screenshots
Inventor
#1671 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 8:25 PM
I think it's high time to move out those graves

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Instructor
#1672 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 1:07 AM

Claro, get the girls ASAP and leave, don't look back. This house is haunted...

Nice Rachel we're having.
My C:Simblr!
Mad Poster
#1673 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 5:23 AM
More clipping issues as a pirate dormie walks through a bay window. We won't talk about where his hand is...
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#1674 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 1:04 PM

Lilly Burb at her prettiest moment of the day.

Toddler parade.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1675 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 8:59 PM

Very ladylike!
Screenshots
Page 67 of 103