Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 9:02 PM Last edited by douglasveiga : 4th Aug 2018 at 10:52 PM.
Default AutoCollect Interaction Mod
Hi guys,
I decided to play TSM again (after a few years) and I did notice this game doesn't have too many script mods to download, so I decided to create some new script mods for personal use.
Today, I would like to share the "Auto Collect" interaction. This interaction will let you select which kind of collectible resource you would like to gather, and your sim will automatically search and collect them through the map.
This mod is really useful for those people that love to craft items but don't want to waste too much time gathering the required items.

It's compatible with patch 2.0.109.00001
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Medieval.AutoCollectInteraction.zip (6.6 KB, 6201 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by douglasveiga
Hi guys,
I decided to play TSM again (after a few years) and I did notice this game doesn't have too much script mods to download, so I decided to create some new scripts mods for personal use.
Today, I would like to share the "Auto Collect" interaction. This interaction let you select switch kind of collectible resource you would like to gather and your sim will automatically search and collect them through the map.
This mod is really useful for those people that love to craft items but don't want to wast to much time gathering the items.

It's compatible with patch 2.0.109.00001

Ohhh THANKS! :-) Really useful!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 5:44 AM
Hi guys,
I decided to play TSM again (after a few years) and I did notice this game doesn't have too much script mods to download, so I decided to create some new scripts mods for personal use.

This is wonderful of you to share your talents with other players of TSMP&N. Thank you.
I have seen these kind of interaction mods developed for The Sims 3, but of a more explicit nature, and of course they were incompatible to TSMP&N. Yet, a great many TSMP&N players are VERY interested in having and using mods designed to add much more 'PASSION' to their Sims' lives...and perhaps their own.....he, he...Are you able to create such scripts as hinted at above?
I am truly amazed at how nearly identical your script mod looks to those that I have seen made for TS3. If you are willing and able to create such a mod more than Adam and Eve would love, I'd say you will become the most beloved modder to ever type a letter in a post on MTS!
Bless ya for sharing and working for the joy and benefit of others who love TSMP&N.

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Instructor
#4 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 7:01 AM
Hi guys,

I am so thrilled to see you revisit TSM! (Not just because you made a new mod, but obviously that's very nice, too. )

A fool and his money are soon parted. ~ Thomas Tusser
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 10:07 PM
i cant get this mod to work. im playing TSM pirates n nobles, my game is up to date, i put the package file in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Mods\Packages. but it wouldnt work. Please help!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nguyenngao
i cant get this mod to work. im playing TSM pirates n nobles, my game is up to date, i put the package file in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Mods\Packages. but it wouldnt work. Please help!!

Have you really done everything what's writen here? Have you put the two files into the folders, too?

Look here please: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=438344

Greetings and good luck!
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 8:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rappeldrache
Have you really done everything what's writen here? Have you put the two files into the folders, too?

Look here please: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=438344

Greetings and good luck!

Thanks for your quick reply. I've got this to work. THANKS A TON!!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 6:44 PM
Sooo needed this
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 2:00 AM
thank you very much guys
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 6:17 PM
thank you very much guys

You planning to update with more features? Like auto discovering the selected harvest? Just an idea.
Inventor
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jaimes
You planning to update with more features? Like auto discovering the selected harvest? Just an idea.

no plans, i think it's enough
Field Researcher
#12 Old 2nd May 2017 at 11:26 AM
no plans, i think it's enough

But, Douglass...We Don't think it's enough. In fact, we are positive it ISN'T enough. Some of us have not the abilities to mod for our game, so we sit and wait, and hope those who do hold such talents will be kind enough to mod, and share those they create. Their reward is multiple fans of said game are using their creation, and in that they can find pride knowing their talent is productive around the world. You may not even imagine the power you have in making people happy, by new mods they may need and use in their games, do you? Some cry tears of joy over new mods. That kind of ability should make anyone high on the hog dang proud of themselves. And I always say, "The more the better", so please don't stop. To stop, is to end, and one end leads to another, and another, until there is no more. I don't want to stop loving TSMP&N, but after something grows old and stagnant, folks tend to drift away from it. Mods help prevent the game from becoming those awful things. Please take my words literally.

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 5th May 2017 at 4:41 AM
Wow! This will save me a ton of time, thank you!
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 5:38 AM
Default Can I suggest an addition, please?
This is amazingly helpful!

I'd like to know if you can make a "collect all __" feature. Like "collect all minerals" and "collect all flowers". That would really help when you need to collect all kinds of minerals/flowers, not just one kind.

Thank you very much for this mod, and hopefully considering adding that feature.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 7:18 PM
I started playing TSM again after being away from the game for too many years. Your auto-collect mod is so needed, and very much appreciated. Thank you!