Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#201 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 9:35 PM
furry - thanks XD For a while, I've been imagining Esteban getting bullied and learning how to fight because of his older brother's antics. It was fun to finally write this.

I like seeing your characterization of Loren evolve in these different posts; each one is showing a slightly different side of his matured personality. Looking forward to the next.

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
Advertisement
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#202 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 5:50 PM
Default Matt - Prompt 6
This thread needs to be revived, so figured I'd post something for an old prompt, since it just fell into my lap when listening to my music collection. :D

PROMPT 06: 'Currently Listening to...' - Matt;

Actually, it's not so much that he'd jam to it, but right now, he could really, really relate to it. It's so spot on, it's almost creepy.

Stabbing Westward - "Shame" (click to listen)

I only see myself reflected in your eyes
So all that I believe I am essentially are lies
And everything I've hoped to be or ever thought I was
Died with your belief in me, so who the hell am I?

I don't know if I am free without you
What is left of me without you?
I don't know what's real without you
How can I exist without you?

I'm wandering 'round confused, wondering why I try
The more that you deny my pain, the more it intensifies
I pray for someone to ache for me the way I ache for you
If you ignore that I'm alive I've nothing to cling to

I stare into this mirror, so tired of this life
If only you would speak to me or cared if I'm alive
Once I swore I would die for you, but I never meant like this
I never meant like this
No, I never meant like this

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Test Subject
#203 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 9:11 PM Last edited by WLK360 : 11th Oct 2010 at 10:58 PM.
Hahaha! I love this idea and all of the posts! This is hilarious, and I'll come back and read the stories when I have time. Sorry im so behind, but here are some of the answers for Lauren Laughlen!

for the Dating Persona!
The Wild Rose
Colorful, but unpicked. You are The Wild Rose.

Prone to bouts of cynicism, sarcasm, and thorns, you excite a certain kind of man. Hoping to gather you up, he flirts and winks and asks you out, ultimately professing his love. Then you make him bleed. Why? Because you’re the rare, independent, self-sufficient kind of woman who does want love, but not from a weakling.

You don’t seem to take yourself too seriously, and that’s refreshing. You aren’t uptight; you don’t over-plan. Romance-wise, sex isn’t a top priority—a true relationship would be preferable. For your age, you haven’t had a lot of bonafide love experience, though, and this kind of gets to core of the issue. You’re very selective.

The problem is them, not you, right? You have lofty standards that few measure up to. You’re out there all right, but not to be picked up by just anyone.

Consider: The Vapor Trail (Matt, was labeled by Atropa, hahaha cant say i dont see this ever happening, but i will be a Highly Unlikely situation! ) Aviod: The Batchelor (no one was labeled this!)

AND THE Dating Game Questions:

The Questions:
Q1. Imagine you can go anywhere and do anything at all. What would you plan for us for a fun first date?

Probably rent a private lake, and spend the afternoon playing water sports or simply relaxing on the beach. Then throw a party with some close friends, in the evening!

Q2. We're on our first date at a fancy restaurant, and suddenly you have to pass gas really badly. What do you do?

Umm, ask to go to the bathroom I suppose? but im usually really quiet so...

Q3. Which body part do you find most attractive in a man/woman?

The Face, and Hands i suppose, because they show emotions.

Q4. If you were a character in a romance novel, how would the author describe your looks?

Most likely the cute girl-next-door, or southern belle look? probably 'better looking on the inside' type, most likely.

Q5. If you were sleeping right now and I was in your dream, what would we be doing together?

We'd probably be on a small, pretty boat in the middle of the ocean, the weather would be beautiful. I'd be laying on a deck chair in a bikini, and you'd be leaning over me in a flow-y shirt and feeding me exotic flavored ice cream. Yum.

Q6. If you wanted to dress up in your sexiest outfit for me, what would you wear?

What ever you want, darling

Q7. I've just had a long day at work/school and am really stressed out. How do you help me relax and pamper me?

Sit down somewhere comfy, and talk, or just sit in relaxing silence. I'd probably make us some comfort food. That always helps me!

Q8. What would you most like to shower me with?

Love, and good wishes. Cuz' i probably can't give you much else!

Q9. We're on our first date together in a park, and a 6 year old comes up and kicks you in the shin. What do you do?

Dramiticaly fall to the ground holding my shin, ready for you to help me up caringly, or conviently fall into you arms.

Q10. We're sitting down together at a bar, when your ex comes up and starts yelling at you. Why would she/he be so angry at you?

Probably because ... well I dont know why but I can use it to my advantage. Depending on what your personality's like, Id tell him off, or sit looking kind of scared and maybe I'd cry for good effect, so that you can have a reason to hold me. Or I'd find a way to get you too beat him up, that way we wont have this problem anymore....
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#204 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 9:39 PM
Yey, glad to see you decided to join in the fun! And *lol*, yeah, Matt and Lauren probably aren't likely to happen now, although before dance, he would have probably taken an interest in the new girl. Well, as long as she didn't hang out with Rio, that is. :D

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Test Subject
#205 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 10:49 PM
Hahaha well Lauren can be pretty persuasive when she wants something! lol! And yeah i think being friends with Rio would have been a major problem before the dance, i wonder how people will treat gays now? hmmm....
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#206 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 9:03 PM
Alright, since I just found the perfect character(s) for my beloved Dominic de Vere, I couldn't resist the temptation of posting, and hopefully reviving this thread in the process. :D

Cartoon Character:

Dominic de Vere: Miguel (and a bit of Tulio, too), in 'The Road to El Dorado'

The character(s): Miguel and Tulio are con-men, on a constant quest for riches, and who accidently end up on a ship set for El Dorado. Miguel (the blonde in the red shirt) is the carefree, go-with-the-flow optimist of the two, spontaneous and fun-loving, and always seeking adventure. He's reckless, gets easily carried away with his own antics, distracted by women, and doesn't take things too seriously.

Tulio (the darkhaired one) on the other hand, is the more rational and practical of the two, and while that doesn't exactly fit Dominic, he's also a bit of an arrogant know-it-all. Focused on his own interests, and has a hard time admitting when he's wrong.

You would really have to see the whole movie to see the full extent of how similar Miguel and Dominic are, but I'm including a clip of the very beginning of the movie, to offer a glimpse of their personalities. (Skip the first two minutes, it's just the typical Disney/Dreamworks musical intro.)

"Alright! Cuba!" --> Pure Dominic. :D

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#207 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 7:46 PM
Default New prompt!
Well, since robokitty seems to have left the RP forum altogether, I figured I'd at least try to bring new life to this thread, and so I'm introducing a new prompt.

Prompt 13: Ten Years From Now

Imagine we're ten years into the future from where you are currently at in the various roleplays? What has become of your character(s)? Have they achieved their goals, are they still working towards them, or did fate simply have another plan for them? Are they working, married, do they have kids? What have they done for the past ten years, and what are their plans for the future? How do you see life turning out for them?

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#208 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 10:32 PM
Okay, so, seems I'll have to keep playing by myself, but oh well. :D

Prompt 13: Ten Years From Now - Dominic de Vere

I imagine that Dominic in the future will have gotten involved in great a many various projects. Musical side-projects, such as guest writer and musician on other bands'/artists' albums, touring with some as a temporary replacement if they need one, and possibly also done a bit of solo stuff. I think he would have really liked to do some side-project with Lavinia.

Further down the line, I imagine that he'd probably leave Deaus Ex Machina to front his own band, maybe. Or at least form a new band where even if he's "just" the guitarist, he's still one of the front figures. Dominic never was comfortable with not being in the limelight.

I also imagine him continuing to make a couple of guest appearances in various TV shows, maybe even do a smaller part in a movie or two, and perhaps he'd also do some voice acting for a Disney/Dreamworks type of animated movie.

In the more private sphere, he will have fathered a pair of twins - one boy and one girl - with Lara, whom he's also married. They've possibly had a third child as well. As a father, Dominic has had a tendency to spoil his kids, and he's a very indulgent parent, in that he's still a bit childish himself, and loves to play with his kids. And despite having a bust work schedule, he spends as much time as he can with his little family. I can imagine him having brought Lara and the kids with him on tour for short periods, and would probably take the opportunity now and then to show them all off to the crowd. If Lara would let him. As he's gotten older, I figure he's also produced one or two new and upcoming bands, that he's heard of and thought to have been talented enough to make it.

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Test Subject
#209 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 9:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by robokitty
Hey all,

Take the following dating persona quiz for your character and post the results here:
http://www.okcupid.com/the-dating-persona-test

I took it and got some thing funny.
Take this anger test and check out your anger level
http://illnessquiz.com/anger-test/
Page 9 of 9