Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 9:30 PM
Problems with my password
I'm not sure where to post this, as I don't frequently visit this site. But I recently had to reset my password. It took me close to an hour to get the process to actually work. Now, I have access to my account, but I can't change my password from the one I received in my email. Whenever I try, I get a 403 error saying that I have to be logged in to do so, even though I already am logged in. Can someone please help? I am starting to get quite frustrated.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 5:03 PM
I am having the same problem

RUN FOREST RUN!
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 8:42 PM
I have the same problem here as well.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 11:34 AM
I know this thread is pretty old, but if anyone is still having issues with this, I got around it. Instead of going to the "Change Email and Password" dropdown in the control panel / settings page, go to the "Edit Profile" link. At the top, there's a different button to "Edit Email & Password". It appears to go to the same link, but for some reason it works and the dropdown doesn't.