Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 4:34 AM
Default shower curtains?
Does anyone know where I can find shower curtains?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 5:11 AM
What kind of curtains? Like the one from the shower/tub combo?..Like the one from the more expensive one that is rounded?...Do you need them for bathtubs that don't have them like the claw bath tub?
I have one in my set, but it does not go around the whole tub, it is a small add-on accessory, to pretend the original one goes all around.
But anyway, here it is.
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=608158

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
What kind of curtains? Like the one from the shower/tub combo?..Like the one from the more expensive one that is rounded?...Do you need them for bathtubs that don't have them like the claw bath tub?

Yeah, I’m looking for ones for bathtubs that don’t have them 😊
Mad Poster
#4 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 5:21 AM
They would not animate though, like the original ones, I think. They would either..be closed at all times, or opened at all times. Since the curtains morphing into open/closed is tied to the tub...

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 5:41 AM
They would not animate though, like the original ones, I think. They would either..be closed at all times, or opened at all times. Since the curtains morphing into open/closed is tied to the tub...

That's fine with me.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 5:43 AM Last edited by Rosebine : 17th Mar 2018 at 3:17 PM.
Good. Though, if you find nothing soon, I just got an idea that would possibly work...
I slept on it, that idea of mine would not work in making the curtains only, animate. But...if you are ok with them being either opened or closed, that can be made.
So..opened all the time, or closed all the time? Would you also happen to have a picture of what you have in mind?

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 10:19 PM
Good. Though, if you find nothing soon, I just got an idea that would possibly work...
I slept on it, that idea of mine would not work in making the curtains only, animate. But...if you are ok with them being either opened or closed, that can be made.
So..opened all the time, or closed all the time? Would you also happen to have a picture of what you have in mind?

Open all the time would be fine. I am not computer savvy at all, and have no idea how to insert a picture
Mad Poster
#8 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 10:21 PM
Ok! this is fine. I'll see what I can do, and *I*'ll post pictures. You'll tell me if you like what you see.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 10:57 PM
@sams2

Two ways, use either a hosting site or MTS itself.
https://www.lifewire.com/free-image...g-sites-3486329 Then go Advanced on your post, scroll down and you will see the upload picture button.

There is also on site hosting. http://www.modyourpanties.com/

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 11:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
@sams2

Two ways, use either a hosting site or MTS itself.
https://www.lifewire.com/free-image...g-sites-3486329 Then go Advanced on your post, scroll down and you will see the upload picture button.

There is also on site hosting. http://www.modyourpanties.com/

Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 11:06 PM
Ok! this is fine. I'll see what I can do, and *I*'ll post pictures. You'll tell me if you like what you see.

Thanks I appreciate it
Mad Poster
#12 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 4:57 AM
Sorry, that took long, so many things happened in real life...lol
So, I would have either an all'round curtain, which have one side closed, and one side opened. Obviously, the opened side is the one the sim uses to get into the tub.
This is higher poly count, of course. (tub not included)

Or, just a bit of curtain, as if it was almost all folded, which is less poly count, because less curtains. (tub not included)

Don't look at the texturing, the curtain is mapped on the yellow rubber ducky to give an idea..this is not the end result. lol
I will add little chains that hangs from the ceiling, holding the curtain pole, if you like it like that. Your tub could be then placed anywhere in the room, even in the middle of the place if you want to.
Otherwise, I can also have the curtain pole attached to a back wall. But then, your bath tub needs to be place against a wall. (tub..not..inc...)

Let me know if you like this, if there is something else that you'd like more.
I can also upload all 3 versions separately.

Mad Poster
#14 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 12:15 PM
Oh, hey! That's wonderful.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 3:00 PM
Sorry, that took long, so many things happened in real life...lol
So, I would have either an all'round curtain, which have one side closed, and one side opened. Obviously, the opened side is the one the sim uses to get into the tub.
This is higher poly count, of course. (tub not included)

Or, just a bit of curtain, as if it was almost all folded, which is less poly count, because less curtains. (tub not included)

Don't look at the texturing, the curtain is mapped on the yellow rubber ducky to give an idea..this is not the end result. lol
I will add little chains that hangs from the ceiling, holding the curtain pole, if you like it like that. Your tub could be then placed anywhere in the room, even in the middle of the place if you want to.
Otherwise, I can also have the curtain pole attached to a back wall. But then, your bath tub needs to be place against a wall. (tub..not..inc...)

Let me know if you like this, if there is something else that you'd like more.
I can also upload all 3 versions separately.

Wow!!! Thanks so much this is so nice of you! But seeing that someone posted links to curtains you don’t have to go through all that trouble. I really do appreciate all your help, you’re awesome!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 3:01 PM
Mad Poster
#17 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 3:09 PM
This is perfect then, and you are welcome! The ones HL posted look amazing anyway!

Mad Poster
#18 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 5:44 PM
I have one in my set, but it does not go around the whole tub, it is a small add-on accessory, to pretend the original one goes all around.
But anyway, here it is.
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=608158

=====
Didn't need it, but had to get it.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..